The Student Room Group
15 October gone you application late
Original post by pringles321
15 October gone you application late

It's not that. I applied on the 13th and submitted my SAQ two days before the deadline. I've even received the confirmation email from Cambridge and under the tracking section, it says I am being considered.
Original post by Ali Bomaye!
It's not that. I applied on the 13th and submitted my SAQ two days before the deadline. I've even received the confirmation email from Cambridge and under the tracking section, it says I am being considered.

mine says the same and I've got all the confirmation emails too.. I wouldn't worry.
Original post by bonnie_x
mine says the same and I've got all the confirmation emails too.. I wouldn't worry.

Thank you, you utter legend!
Reply 5
I am applying to Cambridge for medicine and I have submitted the saq etc. For some reason though, I just checked m UCAS page and under choices, where it says Cambridge, it says "NOT COMPLETED" in bold. Could someone please explain what this means and how I can fix it? Thank a lot.

Original post by bonnie_x

Mine's the same too so don't worry
Reply 6
I am applying to Cambridge for medicine and I have submitted the saq etc. For some reason though, I just checked m UCAS page and under choices, where it says Cambridge, it says "NOT COMPLETED" in bold. Could someone please explain what this means and how I can fix it? Thank a lot.

Are you an Open applicant?
Original post by Doonesbury
Are you an Open applicant?

No I've applied for St John's. However I do have a theory. Maybe it's because we haven't yet done the Bmat. All my other unis are UKCAT based and they don't have this issue.
Reply 8
No I've applied for St John's. However I do have a theory. Maybe it's because we haven't yet done the Bmat. All my other unis are UKCAT based and they don't have this issue.

Ah, they probably thought you meant to pick Oxford and are giving you the chance to change.

(jk... :wink: )

I honestly have no idea...
Ah, they probably thought you meant to pick Oxford and are giving you the chance to change.

(jk... :wink: )

I honestly have no idea...

Lol what do you mean by that?
Reply 10
Lol what do you mean by that?

It's some gentle banter that you might need to get used to:

Spoiler

It's some gentle banter that you might need to get used to:

Spoiler

Wow that's interesting. Of course I wouldn't mind that but I am curious as to why that's said (tell me there's nothing wrong with St Johns...).
Reply 12
(tell me there's nothing wrong with St Johns...).

No there isn't.

I'll leave it as an exercise for the reader to investigate further if they so choose :smile:
Reply 13

:frown:OMG Mine's the same! It says 'UNCOMPLETED' on UCAS Apply - personal details, but on my Track it's fine and the information is complete. I'm applying this year. Can you please tell me did it affect your application? Is it just normal? Did you fix it? Thanks a lot.
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 14
:frown:OMG Mine's the same! It says 'UNCOMPLETED' on UCAS Apply - personal details, but on my Track it's fine and the information is complete. I'm applying this year. Please Can anyone tell me does it affect your application? Is it just normal? Did you fix it? I have no idea why and I'm freaking out. Thanks a lot.

Latest

Trending

Trending