The Student Room Group

I'm a person, not an object

I do not mean this for all guys, but a good majority of guys that I have encountered are extremely sex obsessed and obsessed with getting nudes.
I have lost guy friends because they've asked me to send pictures that I do not want to send. I could literally just be texting them normally and then if i said 'I'm going to get changed brb' they'd ask to see.
It's the same with guys you text for the first time, you think everything is going well and that they actually care about your personality and then they ask if you could send them stuff for them to get off on.

All I'm saying is that we are people, not objects. Please respect that. If you ask someone for pics and they aren't comfortable with it, please stop asking them. AND DON'T SEND THEM ANY IF THEY DON'T WANT THEM.
When guys don't respect that it can really bring your self esteem down, as i'm sure it would the other way around too if girls asked guys to send things they weren't comfortable with.
Don't say stuff like "getting changed soon" or "just getting into the shower" or crap like that then
Literally who has ever asked a guy for a **** pic :laugh:
I so agree with you in this, whenever I start speaking to a guy I don’t know why it always ends up with them asking for sex or nudes and it gets on my nerves, I just want someone who won’t ask for that out of nowhere or treat me like I’m an object 🙄
Original post by Cecily Nevyll
Me and loads of girls and gay guys I know. Dicks are beautiful.

No they’re not 😂
Not all guys are like that, speaking from personal experience I have never asked for pics or sent them but honestly I’m not overly confident and I think that plays a big part. Guys that are too confident tend to be heavy on asking for pics and sending them
At least for the ones who ask you upfront/early on you can block them and not waste any more time on them
If he only wants your breasts/legs/thighs send him to KFC
Original post by Anonymous
I do not mean this for all guys, but a good majority of guys that I have encountered are extremely sex obsessed and obsessed with getting nudes.
I have lost guy friends because they've asked me to send pictures that I do not want to send. I could literally just be texting them normally and then if i said 'I'm going to get changed brb' they'd ask to see.
It's the same with guys you text for the first time, you think everything is going well and that they actually care about your personality and then they ask if you could send them stuff for them to get off on.

All I'm saying is that we are people, not objects. Please respect that. If you ask someone for pics and they aren't comfortable with it, please stop asking them. AND DON'T SEND THEM ANY IF THEY DON'T WANT THEM.
When guys don't respect that it can really bring your self esteem down, as i'm sure it would the other way around too if girls asked guys to send things they weren't comfortable with.

Then you're clearly friends with the wrong people. That's no reason to "Blame majority of men". It sounds like the people you talk to are a bunch of dicks but that doesn't make majority if men sex obsessed. It's kinda biased and not taking into account that it happens the other way around too, but no one's saying that means all women do it because of a minority
Reply 9
Block the people doing it then. Simple.

Pretty sure it's not most guys either.
Original post by Supernova91
Literally who has ever asked a guy for a **** pic :laugh:

u.
Me and loads of girls and gay guys I know. Dicks are beautiful.

what exactly are you gonna do with a 2D ****, bab??
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
You a hoe

that's not nice
Original post by Bang Outta Order
u.

Shut up u weren’t supposed to say anything !
Original post by Anonymous

If they ask for pics and you arent interested, just say no and stick to that. Some believe if they persist you will eventually give in.

Not all guys are like that, which means two things:

1. The guys that try and push are very clearly not suitable for you. Easy to avoid.
2. The problem is theirs, so in no way let it affect your self esteem. If anything it should enhance it. Why? Because they consider you worthwhile to want one (although id bet they say that and try it on with any girl) and more importantly you have the strength of character to say no, rather than give in just for their attention.

Just laugh at their desperation and then ignore them. You can do better and dont need their approval or attention to value yourself..
Original post by Supernova91
Shut up u weren’t supposed to say anything !

I aint good wit secrets
omg yes they are gurrl !!

answer my question, I don't like to be ignored

and 2D means flat btw, like a drawing
omg its you again sweetie, youre the one with the handsome chav face aren't you ?? if I werent already engaged then Id definitely enjoy asking you for pics :love:

oh ffs ??? name change or you got banned and you're back :colonhash:
honey ive had this account since 2014, i was never banned. You should enjoy the compliment tbh, youre a very good looking young man.

its nice to look at, not going to go into more detail because talking about sexual stuff is an offence on this website, no ??

it just doesn't seem genuine when you call me a chav, you made me regret putting my face up in the 1st place, but ok ta anyway x
what kind of guys have you been speaking to ? the perverted types ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending