The Student Room Group

Do you reply back to messages you receive on TSR?

When you get a message from someone you don't know on TSR, do you reply back?
I usually do because why not but I've just noticed it's mainly guys that message me and I don't think it's just to become friends so now I don't reply back unless I know them.

Scroll to see replies

You can't really reply back to "A thread/post you made has been declined" lol..
Reply 2
Original post by Emerald777O
You can't really reply back to "A thread/post you made has been declined" lol..

Oh lool that took me ages to understand. I guess it's for the best.
Depends who it is
Reply 4
Reply 5
Most of the time since it's for CS/uni help.
I always reply to all my messages, I get quite a lot.
I get very lazy.
none of the weird ones asking where I live, what uni i've gone to, and what my **** size is so that's 90% like x

the other % is from Captain Jack and he never brings me da goodness. I dont rate.

Oh and some are from ting telling me to die :yy:
(edited 6 years ago)
Usually because my wifi is slow and for some reason the messages always disappear because I have made a duplicate post, but what I post doesn't get posted ;/// I usually should reply
Original post by SGHD26716

Well, apparently not enough according to some people :flute:
Original post by mc_miah
Usually because my wifi is slow and for some reason the messages always disappear because I have made a duplicate post, but what I post doesn't get posted ;/// I usually should reply

I don't mean posts but messages. :smile:
Reply 12
Original post by It's****ingWOODY

I didn't even notice that until I clicked on your profile just now. I was referring to you not replying to my message :lol:
Original post by SGHD26716
I didn't even notice that until I clicked on your profile just now. I was referring to you not replying to my message :lol:

Oh :rofl: You'll have to remind me what message that was, some get lost in the shuffle :colondollar: I never mean to ignore anyone, honest :h:
Reply 14
Oh :rofl: You'll have to remind me what message that was, some get lost in the shuffle :colondollar: I never mean to ignore anyone, honest :h:

It wasn't important - don't worry about it.
normally
No cause I don’t get any.

Might as well post this directly through their letterbox
I generally do not because the vast majority of the time that I get a message from someone whom I do not recognise it is an automated one.
Yup, always. Met a previous partner that way :wink:

Quick Reply