The Student Room Group

What university would you say is good for studying Nursing?

I am studying btec health and social care and psychology A level. With these qualifications what would you say is the best uni to study nursing or midwifery with these qualifications.
Original post by Twinkybobs
I am studying btec health and social care and psychology A level. With these qualifications what would you say is the best uni to study nursing or midwifery with these qualifications.

You could study either with these qualifications, depending on your grades. If you have a look at some university websites you can check your qualifications against the entry requirements.

They are both vastly different courses and careers, so you really need to research them and get some work experience in order to decide which one is better for you.
Slightly biased but BCU do nursing and midwifery courses, you’d have to check the entry requirements though 🙂
Original post by VaticanCameos
Slightly biased but BCU do nursing and midwifery courses, you’d have to check the entry requirements though 🙂

And so does every other uni.
Original post by The Uniqueness
And so does every other uni.

Yeah okay, it was a recommendation 🙂
Original post by VaticanCameos
Yeah okay, it was a recommendation 🙂

Slow down your rudeness.

What makes you think that BCU is better at nursing and midwifery than other universities?

Have you tried out every university out there for this course?

You’re limiting OPs options.

Be helpful or don’t say anything at all.

Thanks.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 6
Original post by The Uniqueness
Slow down your rudeness.

What makes you think that BCU is better at nursing and midwifery than other universities?

Have you tried out every university out there for this course?

You’re limiting OPs options.

Be helpful or don’t say anything at all.

Thanks.

I mean is not everyone biased towards their own uni?! Unless they hate it of course lol.
I mean if anyone asked me where to study I'd say rgu is pretty great!! Doesn't mean they can't look anywhere else..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending