The Student Room Group

2018 Veterinary applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by goldenoak
where are people applying for their 5th choices?

Bioveterinary science at RVC, how about you?
Original post by pacb10
Bioveterinary science at RVC, how about you?

Zoology w a language at Manchester
Original post by sophielophie
Even after you submitted thats possible?

Yeah it worked for me 🙂
Reply 823
With the references you only need to submit references to cover the four weeks, any extra placements mentioned on the Surrey questionnaire are taken into account without a reference.
Original post by Hannah1411
You can submit more than 5, I submitted them on separate documents then emailed them for more space but I’m sure putting them on a single document would be fine too!

I emailed asking for more space and got told they couldn't do it... bit annoying... :-/
@goldenoak @pacb10
I applied for Veterinary Biosciences at Surrey and already have a conditional offer without an interview :smile:
Hey, guys! I've applied for Vet Med at Surrey, Nottingham, Liverpool and RVC.I finally submitted the questionnaire for Nottingham and now i'm trying to complete the questionnaire for Surrey... I'm spending way too long on it, but i'm panicking about it being perfect, hahaha! @Lucia12 my name is Lucia too :P

Bioveterinary science at liverpool

I haven’t put a 5th choice lol But it’s okay because if I don’t get in this year I’ll apply again next year.

Biovet at Liverpool
Anyone know what to put for Surrey question one yet? General challenges or specific module? Problem is we haven't studied the modules yet so it's pure speculation and just feels quite awkward and difficult to answer effectively really...
Original post by Viapurifico
The file might be too large. Resize all of the images so they're not 4000 pixels wide/high and try uploading it again.

Can I resize if its in pdf form though?

Animal Health & Welfare at Harper

I didn’t put anything for my fifth.... I couldn't be bothered with potentially having to do interviews etc when I know if I don’t get in, I’ll use a gap year wisely then reapply.
How many characters have people written for Surrey's 2 questions?
Original post by katieemorgan
Can anyone help me regarding uploading Surrey references PLEASE... I have scanned in my references (7 pages in 1 PDF) and I have made sure the file is a PDF etc. but when I go to upload them, it looks like it is loading and then goes to refresh like its going onto the next page but it doesn't progress and I am left with the same page I started with (with the 5 boxes you can select files for) and my document is gone from the top one and it hasn't gone through! Is anyone else having this problem or knows how to solve it? I have gotten in touch with the support team and they said try uploading via a different browser so I have used Chrome, Firefox, Explorer and even tried on multiple different computers! Thanks in advance xoxo

You need to split it down. I asked the Admissions team and they said there is no maximum file size, but when I split mine into two PDF docs it worked :smile:
@idree5 I wrote about 4500 for both but it has a 3000 max limit so I had to cut it right down.
Original post by idree5
How many characters have people written for Surrey's 2 questions?

I had about 2200 for the first (really ran out of stuff to say:colondollar:) and 2900 for the second
Yay I finally finished all my questionnaires🙌😊
I now know why Surrey recommends answering the questions in Microsoft word first....
I just accidentally refreshed the page and had to start my answers from the beginning. Most traumatising experience in my life haha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending