The Student Room Group

Its 9's or NOTHING......

Hi :hello::five:

My names Hana and i'm taking part in the grow your grades competition 2017!!!

5 FACTS ABOUT ME ;-

Spoiler

1)I'd like to get 9's in all 10 of my GCSE'S- and i'll be daily blogging my journey in doing so!

:u:

2)I'm taking these GCSE'S:- English Language, English Lit,Science,Maths,R.S,History,Arabic and Urdu (which i already sat in year 10!)

:tongue:

3)My favvvv colour is orange

:lovedup:

4)I love helping

:banana:

5) I want to be a doctor in the future

:lolz:

so yeh that's just a brief back ground info about me and i can't wait to start daily blogging from tommorw from know
seeys x
H
P.S Don't ask me why I used these emojis:biggrin:
P.S.S leave your acc names in the comments so I can make new friends to join me in this journey!!!
P.S.S.S -nah just kiddin:colone:

Scroll to see replies

hello Hana I'd like to get 9s in most of my gcses too
Oh dear....
Reply 3
Original post by RedGiant
Oh dear....

yes dear???:smile:
Reply 4
Original post by carlafossil320
hello Hana I'd like to get 9s in most of my gcses too

cool,:biggrin: well i guess were both hopping on the same train! What GCSE'S r u taking??
Original post by Hanaf
cool,:biggrin: well i guess were both hopping on the same train! What GCSE'S r u taking??

English language, English literature, Maths, Triple Science, French, Economics, History and Geography. I'm predicted 8s except in english (a 7 but working above) and in maths (a 9 which I am working hard for). What are your predicted grades?
All grade 9s? Definitely watching this blog! The best of luck for this year; looking forward to your journey!
good luck, and it's always good to aim for the highest possible!!
what did you get in your gcse urdu?
Reply 8
Original post by mez_merising
good luck, and it's always good to aim for the highest possible!!
what did you get in your gcse urdu?

Thanks! And I got an A*
Reply 9
Original post by troubletracking
All grade 9s? Definitely watching this blog! The best of luck for this year; looking forward to your journey!

Thank you!!👍
Reply 10
English language, English literature, Maths, Triple Science, French, Economics, History and Geography. I'm predicted 8s except in english (a 7 but working above) and in maths (a 9 which I am working hard for). What are your predicted grades?

In maths and English I'm a six but for the rest I'm a grade 7/8/ 9.but I'd really like to get 9's overall anyway good luck for ur exams and have you taken your mocks yet??
I've started my mocks and have done all 3 maths papers, english language paper 1 and biology paper 1 so far but I'll be doing the restof my papers in the next half term. Hope you do well in your exams too
Reply 12
I've started my mocks and have done all 3 maths papers, english language paper 1 and biology paper 1 so far but I'll be doing the restof my papers in the next half term. Hope you do well in your exams too

Coolll I've got all my mocks in December/Jan :smile: I writing today's blog rn n I hope u like it!!
Hey guys, feeling nostalgic and helpful so ask away if you happen to have any questions? (I got my GCSE results in August- 14 A*s.)
Well you seem to be a very happy person! Can't wait to see your first update :h:
Reply 15
Original post by PixelatedUnicorn
Hey guys, feeling nostalgic and helpful so ask away if you happen to have any questions? (I got my GCSE results in August- 14 A*s.)

That's amaaaazingggg please share how???🙏🏽
Reply 16
Original post by streetdude28
Well you seem to be a very happy person! Can't wait to see your first update :h:

I'm just writing it now !!Hope u like it:smile:
Original post by Hanaf
That's amaaaazingggg please share how???🙏🏽

Not really. GCSEs are by far the easiest public examinations anyone will ever do. If someone decides to invest a a fair bit of time and effort into it, they can very easily get 20 A*s.
Best of luck with your journey!
Reply 19
Original post by dxvid
Best of luck with your journey!

Thank u!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending