The Student Room Group

Does anyone know when the deadline to swap universities is?

Hi,

Does any one know if there's a deadline? I want to swap this year (2017) to start the same course at a different uni. Also does anyone know how to go about it?

Thank you
So you're already at university? I think you would have to take a gap year to start in the first year next year or transfer into the second year at another university once you've finished your first year.
Reply 2
Original post by GovernmentEarner
So you're already at university? I think you would have to take a gap year to start in the first year next year or transfer into the second year at another university once you've finished your first year.

I understand that but I know you can swap right now and I was wondering when the deadline was for it so I don't miss it.
Original post by Honey998
I understand that but I know you can swap right now and I was wondering when the deadline was for it so I don't miss it.

It's too late to swap courses within the year - you'd normally need to sort that out within the first week or so of term (and some universities start much earlier than others).

If you want to apply through UCAS for 2018 entry then you have until Jan 15th for equal consideration.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending