The Student Room Group

A levels

What is the best way to keep up with A levels cause I’ve done 6 weeks and I feel like if I’m not on top of it, I’m not gonna have a social life.
Reply 1
everyone always thinks they will have no social life coz homework and classwork is so excessive but u need to allow urself at least 6 hours on the weekend for social life stuff but work hard and stay focused throughout the week.

it's hard but once u get into a routine, ull be haplier
Original post by Naium84
What is the best way to keep up with A levels cause I’ve done 6 weeks and I feel like if I’m not on top of it, I’m not gonna have a social life.

A levels are the most DISGUSTING VILE thing that have ever been put in the education System. They corrupt your life, u live as if everyday is the same day.

Anyways the only way to keep up Is to do past paper questions, and revision notes oh and keep up to date with the news whatever subject u do, cuss that's apparently useful. Forget social life, with a levels there ain't even a normal life the motto 'study for breakfast, revise for lunch, apply for dinner' a aarrggghh I hate Alevel

Sorry for taking it out on your thread lol but a levels made me lose it
First of all, this is so relatable; I'm being dragged down with assignments and homework and I'm struggling to claw my way through.

I'm catching up now (bc it's half term) but maybe try to use any free periods you have to catch up on homework so you have more time to yourself at home.

ALSO, try doing your homework the same day you get it, or at least a part of it so you're not bogged down on the weekend or the night before. Understandably, you're not going to do six pieces of homework in two hours, but at least one or two should help to stop you flooding.

Good luck with next term, g. I believe we're going to get through this if we keep our heads up.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending