The Student Room Group

Who do you want to sit on the Iron Throne?

Daenerys or Jon? Why?
(edited 6 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Jon, because Daenerys is a sissy
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Khal Drogo
Jon, because Daenerys is a *****

Any particular reasons for your opinion?
Reply 3
Jon definitely because he's the best leader
Reply 4
Original post by asox
Jon definitely because he's the best leader

Agree
Original post by dxna.s
Any particular reasons for your opinion?

Yeah I just think she’s been focusing too much on sorting herself out and cares too much about whether people like her or not. I don’t feel she’s fit to lead in that respect
Reply 6
Original post by Khal Drogo
Yeah I just think she’s been focusing too much on sorting herself out and cares too much about whether people like her or not. I don’t feel she’s fit to lead in that respect

Yeah even Varys and Tyrion had an issue with that. She’ll go to any lengths to show her power and sometimes justice serves better than punishment
Reply 7
I went off Jon after his idiotic and suicidal plan to retrieve a wight. Only a ridiculous plot line saved him.
Khal Drogo.....
Reply 9
Original post by JDieMstr
Khal Drogo.....

Unless the sun rises from the West and sets in the East, there’s more no Drogo :frown:
ser meryn trant
Reply 11
Original post by will'o'wisp2
ser meryn trant

Don’t think a corpse would be any use on the throne
I'd love danaerys to sit on the throne because we've literally seen her from the start trying so hard to get on the iron throne idk it would be satisfying lollll butttt I doubt it, I bet Jon will end up on it
Reply 13
Original post by Student1600
I'd love danaerys to sit on the throne because we've literally seen her from the start trying so hard to get on the iron throne idk it would be satisfying lollll butttt I doubt it, I bet Jon will end up on it

We’ll see 😌
Reply 14
So any ideas what Season 8 is going to hold for us?
Daenerys :biggrin:
Reply 16
Frankie Boyle.
Tyrion because, fave. Most down-to-earth character by far.
(edited 6 years ago)
Jon should sit on the Iron Throne. He's proven himself a great leader. I can't wait to see how they end the show.
Gendry

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending