The Student Room Group

2018 Veterinary applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Nessie162
I now know why Surrey recommends answering the questions in Microsoft word first....
I just accidentally refreshed the page and had to start my answers from the beginning. Most traumatising experience in my life haha

Oh my goodness! That’s horrific! How long have you got to finish it?!
I now know why Surrey recommends answering the questions in Microsoft word first....
I just accidentally refreshed the page and had to start my answers from the beginning. Most traumatising experience in my life haha

In the same boat...I clicked 'next' and it came up with some security message saying I'd been logged out - I guess for security reasons as I'd had the page open too long...
Had to rewrite it in a panic and pretty sure my answer to the first question is terrible now! D:
I also submitted it all technically after the deadline because of this at 00:06 ?!
Who knows anymore *sigh*.
Original post by LuBabaChica
Oh my goodness! That’s horrific! How long have you got to finish it?!

I've done it now, I had one question saved in word and for the other one I remembered what I wrote so I managed to write it again quickly and submit before the deadline haha
Original post by the-annamal
In the same boat...I clicked 'next' and it came up with some security message saying I'd been logged out - I guess for security reasons as I'd had the page open too long...
Had to rewrite it in a panic and pretty sure my answer to the first question is terrible now! D:
I also submitted it all technically after the deadline because of this at 00:06 ?!
Who knows anymore *sigh*.

Yeah ikr :frown: I also didn't expect the other section after the long answer questions, had like 10 minutes to do it, terrible
Yeah ikr :frown: I also didn't expect the other section after the long answer questions, had like 10 minutes to do it, terrible

That finally taught me not to leave things to the last minute after getting away with submitting my UCAS at 17:53 with 18:00 deadline and leaving the Notts Q's till late :facepalm:

Need to get my stuff together gee :s-smilie:
Original post by the-annamal
That finally taught me not to leave things to the last minute after getting away with submitting my UCAS at 17:53 with 18:00 deadline and leaving the Notts Q's till late :facepalm:

Need to get my stuff together gee :s-smilie:

Same haha
Reply 846
Has anyone else still not received the bristol questionnaire?
Original post by DOM26

me and i sent my application off on the 10th
Original post by DOM26

Me but I only got my acknowledgement this morning!
Original post by DOM26

Me. I sent off my application on the 11th October.
Original post by redonks
me and i sent my application off on the 10th

That's weird.. I sent mine off on the 9th and received the questionnaire on the 18th :colondollar:
Original post by luberry
That's weird.. I sent mine off on the 9th and received the questionnaire on the 18th :colondollar:

rip.......it is in batches tho so hopefully i'm just at the start of their current batch ?

or they've just forgotten
Original post by idree5
How many characters have people written for Surrey's 2 questions?

I was at the limit for both, like 2997 haha
Original post by idree5
How many characters have people written for Surrey's 2 questions?

2600 for question one and literally 2999 for question two, whoops 😬
Original post by DOM26

Me!
Sent on 10th, received acknowledgment on 12th...
Definetely have met the requirements for being sent the questionnaire but still finding the wait so nerve wracking!
Original post by goldenoak
where are people applying for their 5th choices?

Biology at Imperial, 4 vet applications didn't sound stressful enough, ha!
Hey!
To people who have applied to Surrey uni, I’ve uploaded one file of references onto the Surrey Portal but I’m still awaiting one last reference and once I’ve got that, how would I upload it because I cannot see an option to upload a second file? It just says “Pending check” next to the one that I’ve uploaded. Does anyone know how to upload additional files after having already uploaded one? I guess once I’ve got it, I could send it to them to add it for me by clicking “Contact Us” on the portal, but I just wondered if anyone had already had this problem and how they solved it?😊
Thanks in advance!
Original post by goldenoak
where are people applying for their 5th choices?

I didn’t put one down, if I have to reapply to vet school next year then I’ll put a 5th option but idk what it’ll be🤔
Original post by DOM26

nope, sent my application on the 13th and received the acknowledgment on 18th but still no questionnaire....
Original post by Sophierb97
Hey!
To people who have applied to Surrey uni, I’ve uploaded one file of references onto the Surrey Portal but I’m still awaiting one last reference and once I’ve got that, how would I upload it because I cannot see an option to upload a second file? It just says “Pending check” next to the one that I’ve uploaded. Does anyone know how to upload additional files after having already uploaded one? I guess once I’ve got it, I could send it to them to add it for me by clicking “Contact Us” on the portal, but I just wondered if anyone had already had this problem and how they solved it?😊
Thanks in advance!

I rang the admissions and they gave me more space 🙂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending