The Student Room Group

Is it worth bringing a large TV to uni?

I'm from London and I go to a Manchester uni. The TV is a 36" display. Would it be worth bringing it via train, just so the flat can enjoy a good film night? We've used my mates 22" before. I'm not sure if it's worth the effort to solve this first world problem.
Original post by Dajowi
I'm from London and I go to a Manchester uni. The TV is a 36" display. Would it be worth bringing it via train, just so the flat can enjoy a good film night? We've used my mates 22" before. I'm not sure if it's worth the effort to solve this first world problem.

I suggest not buying a tv at all as tv is addictive as hell I did not watch tv for years but my mother bought tv recently once you sit down to watch it you won’t be able to remove yourself from the couch and you may as well not study as you will watch it for hours.
Nope. I bought a small TV, something like 19" because my halls don't have TVs in the communal area. I have an aerial for it, but because I'm surrounded by 4-storey buildings, I can't get a signal therefore it's a waste of money and space. It worked at home, but not here. So I'm just watching programmes on catch up.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending