The Student Room Group

What game are you currently playing?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by kawaiitako
I've been replaying Skyrim and Oblivion with a few more mods added for immersion, and I just recently got into Prison Architect which I'm really enjoying!

Prison Architect is soo coool! Have you tried Rimworld?
Original post by cloudwaves

I haven't but it looks really cool!! It'll probably be one of my next purchases! 😋

I haven't but it looks really good too! It'll probably be my next purchase! 😋
Anyone else playing on OW PC, currently playing a uni vs uni tournament for it, first week won all games and we are now gonna feel pain.

Original post by UniiqueTwiisT
Middle-Earth Shadow of War and Total War Warhammer 2, the new map is out today yayyyyy.

Oh **** I need to check that out now, been waiting a while for that, haven't played 2 masses but that's because I'm playing OW with friends and I have to say that it was amazing.
Reply 24
Been really into PUBG so far, trying to get into overwatch. Tips anyone?? :3
Original post by okayjenn

Overwatch is great fun, play every character and find the ones you enjoy, then focus on a couple of characters. Watch people on Twitch and YouTube too! :smile:
Stardew valley on my laptop and Overwatch on ma PS4
Original post by Luhar
Stardew Valley on the Switch, along with Splatoon 2 and Mario + Rabbids.

Just about to download Witcher 3 as well, even though I'll probably never complete it.

MARIO+RABIDDS IS SUCH A GOOD GAME. honestly its my favourite game on the switch and i have Botw splatoon 2 mk8d ARMS and rayman legends, It really is an incredible game
Reply 28
League of legends
Im playing (all on the nintendo switch)
Splatoon 2
Mario + Rabidds Kingdom battle
Rayman Legends Difinitive edition

Im gonna get mario odyssey and Fire emblem warriors soon too :biggrin:
Platinum'd Nier: Automata on PS4 yesterday.

Started Fire Emblem: Warriors on the Switch today. :smile:
I haven't but it looks really cool!! It'll probably be one of my next purchases! 😋

Played rimworld a while back and it's hard, below is a copy paste from another thread I made on one of my playthroughs:

Pirates with grenades attack my bow and spear equipped settlers, one lost an arm and another an eye (the eye was my hunter so they couldn't aim for ****)

Malaria outbreak, lost all of my medicine to help them live and they were all constantly starving because no food

Rabid animals attack, one of my malaria patients had a mental break down due to extreme pain from injuries and malaria and so I couldn't treat their wounds properly so they got another infection (lol fml)

Malaria goes away but a heatwave comes along, needed to build coolers around so wasted my construction builders role

Pirates attack and I had no proper defenses against them since my builder was preoccupied, 2 were put into hospital for injuries but no permanent damage

Wasted my time building walls and the builder then goes to hospital due to heatstroke since he wasn't building more coolers

My battery blows up and destroys my wind turbine and a load of crops, need to waste time with mining materials and slow construction since my builder is in hospital, also lose a load of corpses since they weren't refrigerated so less long term food supply

Meteor shower inside my base... part of my wall burns down

Pirates attack OH FFS THERE'S A HOLE IN THE WALL

"Normal" difficulty.

Play with friends, not being sarcastic since you obviously have a more positive experiences but due to the random morons on it if you solo play then it can be irritating at times. Fun game but the community is awful at times.

Overwatch is great fun, play every character and find the ones you enjoy, then focus on a couple of characters. Watch people on Twitch and YouTube too!

Been maining a different character every season, got to top 500 d.va on overbuff and master this season.
(edited 6 years ago)
Platinumed Final Fantasy XIII today. It has taken me years so feeling pretty damn good right now.
Final fantasy 14, gotta meme with the tiny cute race playing brutish tanks. Anybody else playing this and what server?
Bloodborne...

Filthy, normies! Reeeeee!
If anyone plays overwatch but hasn't watched Blizzcon, got a new character which is a vampire style support:

[video="youtube;8tLopqeL9s8"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tLopqeL9s8[/video]
Overwatch ,Elder Of Scrolls and Rocket league mostly.
I haven't but it looks really good too! It'll probably be my next purchase! 😋

I gave up on Rimworld because I'm so rubbish at it :frown: I can get a very basic base up and running, but I'm not technically-minded enough to set up one of those super upgraded fortresses with temperature-controlled rooms and automatic gun turrets, and then my colonists get attacked by frenzied squirrels and bleed to death.
Reply 38
I'm a basic ***** so, Call of Duty: WWII
Reply 39

git gud

Quick Reply

Latest