The Student Room Group

What is the worst thing you've ever said to someone

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I told someone I was arguing with 'it's no wonder your parents are separated when they have you for a child' :s-smilie:
Original post by Ismaeel Ali
My personality is really bubbly and I enjoy talking. The nicest boy in my year group is really shy and has NEVER insulted ANYONE in my year group. He is lovely he really is. I was sitting next to my best friend in maths and we were having a laugh (this was year 8) and it was great every lesson was bants. Eventually my teacher had to move me and moved me next to the free seat next to this boy. I said out loud 'no please he is so borin-' and stopped myself cause i realised what i said was awful. Felt so bad, i sat next to him either way and we actually became quite good friends (although he doesn't really speak so its just me speaking lmao)

He said it was fine, thankfully he wasnt offended

At least you feel bad and are making it up to them.

I did something similar a few times. I did a gagging puking noise and face when I had to sit next to someone however he was really bad and gross. I got lunch detention then 😶.
Original post by Mahel
I told someone I was arguing with 'it's no wonder your parents are separated when they have you for a child' :s-smilie:

😐 omg..I wouldve been given a life sentence if you said that to me

😂😂
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Dominoes
Had a mate in New York went out there for internship and we were hanging out one day and I said ‘I don’t like the neighbood I’m staying at I feel like I’m going to get mugged’. Next day got a text message from her saying she thought I was racist and this broke her heart and she blocked and deleted me and gave no chance to explain or apologise and I never heard from her again.

All I meant was that I felt like I was going to get mugged because I was a tourist on my own in a high crime rate neighbourhood.

Still completely baffled by this experience I guess the moral of the story is if you have yank mates don’t ****ing bother

I was in an area with a friend In England known for high crime rates. We were both on a placement together there and at lunch we went out for a coffee across the street. She asks me if after we're done for the day I want to go shopping (they had a shopping centre close by) and I reply 'lol let me think about it and I'll get back to you'. I'm in a 50-50 mindset at this moment.
During a short break my dad texts me asking me if I want a lift and I reply to him telling him I might end up going to this shopping centre with my friend. He replies after 5 minutes with a link to a local newspaper regarding a few assaults that have recently happened in that area to people who have been with lots of other people in broad daylight. He tells me that I can make my own decision.
So I think about it and decide it's not that important, it would have got quite dark anyway and I don't actually really need anything.
I tell this girl during the placement that I'll have to give it a miss and she asks why. Jokingly I reply 'I don't want to get mugged or anything you know?' Her response was one of shock and immediate anger. She says, 'I don't know what you're talking about, how are you even being racist against brown people when you're brown yourself' etc. I was like wtf is going on here? So I show her the news articles and she says 'I'm not going to be associated with someone who is a proud racist'.
By this point I'm annoyed and I tell her that she can do whatever but I'm going home. I go out and stand by the bus stop and she walks out after a bit. As she walks past me she says quite loudly 'Oh so nobody's going to mug you here then!?'
I've had enough so I reply 'Just **** off mate'.
She asked to be moved onto another placement and told everyone I was a racist.
Never understood it, if there's high crime rates in a specific area then I'm going to take extra precautions for my personal safety. At no point did I bring colour into anything. (I found out from a boy later on that the gangs that hang around that centre or nearby are all of different backgrounds so how on earth was I being racist!!!!)
"I love you."
Original post by Profesh
"I love you."

What did the little cow do to you
"Don't be a d***, f***tard, go do one" :hide: yeah I really said that.
Original post by Profesh
"I love you."

What?!

Why on earth is that the worst?!
"No wonder your dad left"...
"You post on TSR, don't you?"
Original post by IamJacksContempt
"No wonder your dad left"...

:biggrin:

Seems like something you'd say in school and everyone goes 'ooooooooooo!' when you've dropped it.
My counsellor at uni told me my mum had never loved me and that I needed to tell her this. Me being psychotic and vulnerable, I went and did what he said. Not my finest hour :no:

Original post by GradeA*UnderA
"Your GCSEs aren't good enough for Oxbridge" is probably the worst thing you can say on TSR

:toofunny:
"you snake people off all the time, why are you even here" llololololololol i stg she cried afterwards
Original post by lmaooome
"you snake people off all the time, why are you even here" llololololololol i stg she cried afterwards

What!?!? How are you still allowed out on the streets you should’ve been locked up!!!
Original post by TheGoodPharaoh
What!?!? How are you still allowed out on the streets you should’ve been locked up!!!

talking to you was already a form of punishment for me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
talking to you was already a form of punishment for me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

More like an early Christmas present
More like an early Christmas present

rllyyyyy????? y are you such a disappointment then ?!!?1!
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
My counsellor at uni told me my mum had never loved me and that I needed to tell her this. Me being psychotic and vulnerable, I went and did what he said. Not my finest hour :no:

:toofunny:

Nah wtf...
rllyyyyy????? y are you such a disappointment then ?!!?1!

Trick question, I’m not a disappointment
Trick question, I’m not a disappointment

Actually it was a rhetorical question, i already know the answer !!!!!!!!!!!
In fact i worked it out, wrote it out and framed it.

Quick Reply

Latest