The Student Room Group

Let’s all aim for grades 7-9!!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Nikey
Yeah

How do you revise for it
Original post by HN786
How do you revise for it

I just test myself on the content with loads of questions and use flashcards for Bible/Qur'an quotes. Seems to work as I got a 9 in my mock.
Reply 22
I do maths, literature, language, triple sciences, ICT, history and RE.
I'm kinda just aiming for As/A*s I don't really know what that is on the new grading system but i'd assume it's similar, I'm a bit worried about RE and Biology as there's just so much stuff to learn for them and RE's an extra subject so it's a bit harder. Good luck guys!
I'm TOASTIEKID, a year 11 student who struggles in endless battles with that beast they named procrastination:angry: this year I shall fight hard, I hope to achieve:
Maths 9
Eng lit 8
Eng Lang 8
Biology 9
Chemistry 8
Physics 8
History 8 (9 if I listened more last year:frown:)
French 8
Mandarin A*
Music 7
Good luck to everyone this year (and next if year 10) we can beat gcses to pulp:redface:
TOASTIEKID
Reply 24
I hope to study Medicine at a Russell Group uni too and my predicted grades are straight 8's, however I'm aiming for 9's in Maths, Chemistry, Biology, Physics, RE and Geography. Fingers crossed!:s-smilie:
I want to study natural sciences at Oxbridge my predicted grades are all 8s and 7s but i want to achieve 9s in English(lang&lit) and Triple Science
LOL I just did my GCSEs this year and did your EXACT subjects, (9-1 in Maths/English), if you need anything you know where to come! I wish you the best of luck!

Original post by Amann789
Hi, I am in Year 11 and want to achieve good grades in the GCSES as I would like to attend a Russell Group University to study Medicine or Engineering. I am predicted grade 7’s in all of my subjects and have already achieved some in my Year 10 mocks. I have Year 11 mocks in December and have been revising 2-3 each day and plan to achieve 7’s and 8’s in these exams.

Subjects I take:

Maths (Higher)
Triple Science
English Language
English Literature
Geography
Computer Science
French
RS

List your subjects and target grades and let’s motivate each other to achieve those top grades !!

Thanks
Reply 27
Original post by AryanGh
LOL I just did my GCSEs this year and did your EXACT subjects, (9-1 in Maths/English), if you need anything you know where to come! I wish you the best of luck!

Thank you very much! If you have any tips for us please share them.
Reply 28
Original post by Toastiekid
I'm TOASTIEKID, a year 11 student who struggles in endless battles with that beast they named procrastination:angry: this year I shall fight hard, I hope to achieve:
Maths 9
Eng lit 8
Eng Lang 8
Biology 9
Chemistry 8
Physics 8
History 8 (9 if I listened more last year:frown:)
French 8
Mandarin A*
Music 7
Good luck to everyone this year (and next if year 10) we can beat gcses to pulp:redface:
TOASTIEKID

Yes we can toastiekid!!
Original post by Amann789
Yes we can toastiekid!!

Glad I can motivate others, if only could motivate myself more. I tend to leave stuff till the last minute and cram it all! A habit I seriously need to scrap:s-smilie:
Reply 30
Wow everyone is aiming for such high grades and I'm here praying that ill just about get a grade 5/4 lol
Reply 31
Original post by beau02
Wow everyone is aiming for such high grades and I'm here praying that ill just about get a grade 5/4 lol

We are here to motivate lol. Believe in yourself !!

Quick Reply

Latest