The Student Room Group

Can i get into medicine with this?

AAA in Bio Chem Psyhcology
Look up course entry requirements at a couple of universities. Then you can tell us. Also you might want to spell psychology correctly.
Reply 2
this would be acceptable for some medical schools, Aston uni for example would take ypu with those grades :smile:
Original post by Lmacwilliam
Look up course entry requirements at a couple of universities. Then you can tell us. Also you might want to spell psychology correctly.

Lol but i heard if had taken maths it will increase my chances
Original post by officialzak_2001
Lol but i heard if had taken maths it will increase my chances

Maybe with some but not all. If it isn’t a required or a “preferred” subject then it will neither help nor hinder your chances. Look at university websites and they will have all the details as stated.
Original post by Lmacwilliam
Maybe with some but not all. If it isn’t a required or a “preferred” subject then it will neither help nor hinder your chances. Look at university websites and they will have all the details as stated.

Sorry wat about Bio Chem Business, AAA
Original post by officialzak_2001
Sorry wat about Bio Chem Business, AAA

How have you suddenly managed to change your subjects and still get the same grades?! As I’ve said, look at university websites.
Reply 7
Those are really good grades. Some unis might prefer Maths as opposed to Psychology, but just check out the entry requirements of prospective unis you wanna go to
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending