The Student Room Group

Anyone up for a chat? :)

Scroll to see replies

I'm going to sleep 😴
So tired...

Good night world
Original post by time4twice
mine was a kinder bar too 😂

Nowayyyyy lol I bought 36 kinder bars in Germany, not my fault they taste so good
Original post by GCSEstudent1307
Chicken

I love chicken... what type did you have?
I'm going to sleep 😴
So tired...

Good night world

Goodnight 😊
Reply 24
Any college students here?
Original post by Sleepy22
Hey guys
I'm bored af and currently procrastinating.
Feel free to ask me any questions or just chat amongst yourselves :smile:

The story of all of our lives. Pray. 🙃
Original post by T4wreckedme
I had a lemon square with a cuppa coffee? Are yous tea or coffee drinkers? Or neither?

Tea and how on earth can you drink coffee at such an obscure hour? Won't you be awake all night? Don't you need sleep? Or...are you a vampire???
Reply 27
I'm going to sleep 😴
So tired...

Good night world

Good night :smile:
Original post by Bill Nye
Popcorn...

Sweet or salted?
Original post by Toastiekid
Tea and how on earth can you drink coffee at such an obscure hour? Won't you be awake all night? Don't you need sleep? Or...are you a vampire???

It was like 3 hours ago hahah. And coffee has the opposite affect on me (well caffeine has opposite affect) it makes me sleepier (it’s like that for like 10% of the population or something I read once)
I just had 2 doner boxes which is basically 500g of chicken and chips plus 2litres of peach flavoured ice tea. So chilled rn but can't wait to have the spiciest **** tmrw morning :biggrin: Also, trying not to panic but got 4 tests next monday so need to revise and learn stuff which I really can't be bothered atm:s-smilie:
Original post by y.u.mad.bro?
I just had 2 doner boxes which is basically 500g of chicken and chips plus 2litres of peach flavoured ice tea. So chilled rn but can't wait to have the spiciest **** tmrw morning :biggrin: Also, trying not to panic but got 4 tests next monday so need to revise and learn stuff which I really can't be bothered atm:s-smilie:

500g of chicken and chips!!! Sounds amazing hahah good luck for those tests though
Reply 32

Thanks for telling us that :rofl:
Sipping some tea, watching and deciding what spooky halloween food to make this year. How are you?
It was like 3 hours ago hahah. And coffee has the opposite affect on me (well caffeine has opposite affect) it makes me sleepier (it’s like that for like 10% of the population or something I read once)

That's so cool, literally nothing makes me sleepy, I can lie and stare at ceiling for ages before falling asleep.
500g of chicken and chips!!! Sounds amazing hahah good luck for those tests though

Yeah. ikr. all my friends ate a burger while I was eating that and everyone looked at me like I was some sort of an idiot. Plus, it doesn't help that I am quite skinny because I run 10k in the mornings so I burn off everything pretty much.

Thanks for telling us that :rofl:

I'll keep you updated on how my morning toilet routine went too :colone:
Original post by Toastiekid
That's so cool, literally nothing makes me sleepy, I can lie and stare at ceiling for ages before falling asleep.

I have naps during the day too. Plus I didn’t get to go to school today because I had to get a migraine of course 🙄 and it was my form teachers last day (he’s retiring) so I messed that. But basically I slept 5 hours last night then got migraine in morning and slept from 8am-2pm hahah
I'll keep you updated on how my morning toilet routine went too :colone:

10k?! Goodness that’s a lot. I walk my dog a couple times a day so that’s the limit of how much exercise I do. But I am doing a 30 day ab challenge thing. And oh my word I have to do like 35 leg raises tomorrow (I don’t mind the sit ups etc but the leg raises burn)
Reply 38
[countdown]1509058920000[/countdown]
Hello there! :smile:

I had a falafel wrap

Falafels are so good, I have this make your own falafel powder which you add water, mix then fry. Meaning falafel cravings can be satisfied at any time of the day! Did you have hummus in it? (Not sure I spelt it right) gotta have hummussssssss

Quick Reply

Latest