The Student Room Group

Anyone up for a chat? :)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by JaffaNeko
Sipping some tea, watching and deciding what spooky halloween food to make this year. How are you?

Good thanks, how have you been? :smile:
Original post by y.u.mad.bro?
I'll keep you updated on how my morning toilet routine went too :colone:

Speaking of eating more than people around you. That always happens with me. Like I can fairly eat a big starter then a full rack of ribs and chips and corn on the cob etc and still have room for dessert hahah and my parents who could typically eat more than me are like “how on earth does she do it?”
Reply 42
Hey, how is everyone?
Original post by KRSR
Hey, how is everyone?

Good. How are you? :smile:
Reply 44
Why are we not asleep? :biggrin:
Original post by Sleepy22
Good thanks, how have you been? :smile:

Good to hear. Pretty well here too, just super exited for Halloween! :smile:
Reply 46
Original post by Toastiekid
What was the last food you guys ate? Mine was kinder bars

Bourbon biscuits
Reply 47
Original post by T4wreckedme
Good. How are you? :smile:

I'm alright, but a bit stressed so I came here to make me feel better:redface:
Original post by Tarnott

A question I ask myself most nights.
Original post by KRSR
I'm alright, but a bit stressed so I came here to make me feel better:redface:

Do you have exams coming up or something? I don’t like hearing when people get stressed because idk how to help them :/ but I’ll talk to you and hope that does something :smile:
Reply 50
Original post by Tarnott

Original post by miss_ambitious
Bourbon biscuits

Do you open them before eating or just crunch? I've always gotta open them and eat each component separately
Do you open them before eating or just crunch? I've always gotta open them and eat each component separately

I do that too!
Reply 53

I FOUND MY TWINNN! Lol:biggrin:
10k?! Goodness that’s a lot. I walk my dog a couple times a day so that’s the limit of how much exercise I do. But I am doing a 30 day ab challenge thing. And oh my word I have to do like 35 leg raises tomorrow (I don’t mind the sit ups etc but the leg raises burn)

Oh no. I run with my friends and it takes us about 50 minutes to run 10k. So it isn't that long really. Besides, I guess my passion to join the special forces after uni makes me more motivated. Good luck with working out though :wink: Ab grind 24/7 :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Reply 55
Do you have exams coming up or something? I don’t like hearing when people get stressed because idk how to help them :/ but I’ll talk to you and hope that does something :smile:

I have UCAS decisions I have to make and I still don't know what to do with my life even though I'm on my gap year and its getting me down...
sorry for dampening the mood guys
I do that too!

Original post by miss_ambitious
I FOUND MY TWINNN! Lol:biggrin:

Do you do the same with: a) jaffa cakes
B) jammy dodgers
C) custard creams.
I do but it is pretty difficult separating the jammy dodgers:h:
Hi I'm late to the party
Original post by y.u.mad.bro?
Oh no. I run with my friends and it takes us about 50 minutes to run 10k. So it isn't that long really. Besides, I guess my passion to join the special forces after uni makes me more motivated. Good luck with working out though :wink: Ab grind 24/7 :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Thank you 😊. Keep up the motivation. I have 20 more days of this challenge to do. But every 4 days is a rest day (so that’s Saturday. And I can’t wait) I also want to get back into cycling but it’s getting colder now and the road I live on isn’t as safe now (too many tractors etc) so it’s annoying but might get out more, it’ll do me good
Original post by Hannime
Hi I'm late to the party

Welcommme!

Quick Reply

Latest