The Student Room Group

Shaking uncontrollably....

I don't know what could be causing this, but I tremble a lot. Sometimes I can feel it on the inside that certain muscles are trembling, sometimes I can see it as well.

What could it be... :frown:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
You should probably go to a doctor or your GP and get it checked out if it's continuous
maybe you need to detox

i used to get that , my muscles would twitch a lot, and looked into heavy metal poisoning, no joke you can get it from eating tuna and having too many mercury fillings in your teeth

i started taking chlorella tablets and feel so much healthier and cleaner

try it

also maybe you don't eat enough and you're shivering??

idk good luck
Are you eating right?
Reply 4
Original post by Lia22
You should probably go to a doctor or your GP and get it checked out if it's continuous

I will soon hopefully. But I get anxious when going to the doctor 😷
Reply 5
It won't be tuna or mercury filling. You won't need to detox.

Chlorella tablets aren't the solution.

Instead, try modern medicine. The kind that is tried and tested. Like seeing a GP for a check-up. And they don't tell you that you need to buy snakeoil.
Reply 6
Original post by esmeralda17
maybe you need to detox

i used to get that , my muscles would twitch a lot, and looked into heavy metal poisoning, no joke you can get it from eating tuna and having too many mercury fillings in your teeth

i started taking chlorella tablets and feel so much healthier and cleaner

try it

also maybe you don't eat enough and you're shivering??

idk good luck

This is scary...buy no I don't have fillings at all, and haven't gad tuna recently.

Is this an over the counter medicine? (of it is one, because I have no idea what that is...)

I think I am eating OK...:redface: Miss breakfast, don't always eat on time but these aren't new so...
(edited 6 years ago)
Oh you prob don't need to worry then, nooo lol its just a health supplement that you can get at holland nand barret or amazon

you could try track your calories for a day and see what number you hit. if you miss breakfast you may under eat and not know it.

other than that, hows your mental health? anxiety can cause shaking.

Best see a doctor if you're still confused :h:
Maybe it's anxiety. Do you get a racing heart as well and a nervous feeling? I think you should tell your family/parents.
Reply 9
Original post by Zantetsuken
Maybe it's anxiety. Do you get a racing heart as well and a nervous feeling? I think you should tell your family/parents.

I do :frown: I thought it might be anxiety but...IDK. I get anxious just like before so why have I suddenly started shaking? That's what I don't understand you get me?
(edited 6 years ago)
Are you cold?
Original post by GreenBell
Are you cold?

w00t

A real life LOL.

Congrats.
Original post by GreenBell
Are you cold?

Not at the moment, no.
Original post by Pigster
w00t

A real life LOL.

Congrats.

Lool well she's answered no to everything so the only thing left is that.
Original post by LunaCat
I do :frown: I thought it might be anxiety but...IDK. I get anxious just like before so why have I suddenly started shaking? That's what I don't understand you get me?

Shaking is usually a symptom of anxiety. Now that you mention you get anxious, I do think that's causing your shaking. I'm not sure why you've started shaking because of it now, but I suppose symptoms of anxiety can gradually change.

Have you not told anyone about your anxiety? It's sounds like you've had it for a while, I'm sorry about that. It can be a very uncomfortable feeling; having had plenty of experience of it, you're not alone!
Original post by LunaCat
I will soon hopefully. But I get anxious when going to the doctor 😷

Why?
Original post by Zantetsuken
Shaking is usually a symptom of anxiety. Now that you mention you get anxious, I do think that's causing your shaking. I'm not sure why you've started shaking because of it now, but I suppose symptoms of anxiety can gradually change.

Have you not told anyone about your anxiety? It's sounds like you've had it for a while, I'm sorry about that. It can be a very uncomfortable feeling; having had plenty of experience of it, you're not alone!

How do you distinguish between normal amount of anxiety and anxiety disorder?
Everyone gets anxious at some point though, I think I am just one of them really...
Original post by N/A IS THE NAME
Why?

IDK... Doesn't everyone?
No not me. I think youre overthinking and thinking negatively- just think of it as them curing ur shaking. It all in your mind.
But as others are saying, if your anxious to see the doctor then you probably have anxiety.
Original post by LunaCat
How do you distinguish between normal amount of anxiety and anxiety disorder?
Everyone gets anxious at some point though, I think I am just one of them really...

Well, if your anxiety is very frequent and you can't always put your finger on why you're feeling that why, then it wouldn't be the normal type of anxiety. Does it bother you on day to day basis?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending