Whats the best midnight snack?

Curious as in the title :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
For me a bit of pate on toast
Reply 2
Original post by Raen
For me a bit of pate on toast

Oh nice. Tbh I've never had pate but I've seem that there are many different types?
Midnight I usally fry myself chips and make a cup of tea. Or I will usually grab a pack of bourbons with tea. Anything works really.
Reply 4
Original post by y.u.mad.bro?
Midnight I usally fry myself chips and make a cup of tea. Or I will usually grab a pack of bourbons with tea. Anything works really.

I usually go for some curly fries and tea, it always seems like the right option aha
Maltesers or kinder bars, I happen to have a large stash of them right now:biggrin:
Reply 6
Original post by JaffaNeko
Oh nice. Tbh I've never had pate but I've seem that there are many different types?

Eh I just pick up whatever's cheapest in Tesco it's a nice wee thing to have around if you ever want a snack
I usually go for some curly fries and tea, it always seems like the right option aha

Yess... my partner in crime :biggrin:
Reply 8
Beluga Caviar
Reply 9
Original post by Toastiekid
Maltesers or kinder bars, I happen to have a large stash of them right now:biggrin:

Wait for the christmas presents and discounts and that stash will rise even more 😂
Reply 10
Chocolate or peanut butter:colondollar:
Reply 11
Pussy
Reply 12
Original post by y.u.mad.bro?
Yess... my partner in crime :biggrin:

Yaaaass. Question is, what sauces do you have with your fries?
Reply 13
Original post by Furox7
Beluga Caviar

Seems like a rather expensive snack so it's worth it
The blood of my enemies
Wait for the christmas presents and discounts and that stash will rise even more 😂

Soon it will be chocolate oranges:biggrin:
Salted dry roasted almonds. But if you cant find them then peanuts would do.
Reply 17
Original post by Toastiekid
Soon it will be chocolate oranges:biggrin:

Im going for the single coloured Smartie tubes aha
Anything thats in the fridge really. But need to cut down and not have these midnight snacks as they affect my weight
Yaaaass. Question is, what sauces do you have with your fries?

Garlic and Mayo + Chill sauce :colondollar: dont judge xD I literally have a massive carton of sauces which I buy every fortnight.

Quick Reply

Latest