Anyone up for a chat? :)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Raen
After googling what a jammy dodger is I now really want to try one

Wait... you never heard or had a jammy dodger?! I feel so sorry for you
Je suis bored
Reply 82
Original post by T4wreckedme
What about accountancy? I am looking to maybe do that (don’t know much about it yet) but I’m in lower sixth and am doing maths, spanish, HE, and health and social care. But I’m pretty sure for accountancy you only need a grade c and above in English and maths (at GCSE) and maybe ABB to get in?? Don’t give up hope though. My sister didn’t go to university and she’s an assistant manager at a shop and she just applied to random jobs

Ok thanks for listening i really appreciate it:smile:
Original post by Toastiekid
Omg jalebi I love it so much. My mum never lets me eat more than one, they're so sweet I have the greatest sugar high after (and probably type 2 diabetes) are they left over from Diwali? (Which I think was last week, I was away-not my fault) or just a regular part of your diet? If so I'm insanely jealous:biggrin:

It is quite addicting, that's why I only ate a 1/2 a piece. Too much sugar :/

It was my friends mehndi so I had it there :smile:
Original post by y.u.mad.bro?
I do take my phone. Can't stay without it xD My music keeps me pumped and because I use bluetooth earphones, I just stack my phone in my pocket and zip up the pocket so no chance of it falling down. Or I wear an armband some days when I wear shorts. Also, you pm are turned off on your account. Try to enable them and pm me. We can talk

I might try and login through safari and see if it’ll work that way. Also I usually don’t wear clothes with pockets. But even if we pmed that could be a different way of motivating one another?!
Original post by KRSR

No problem. Everyone deserves to be listened to 😊 have a good day (or night)
Original post by Raen
After googling what a jammy dodger is I now really want to try one

Please do! Have you tried party rings? They're another 2000s sorta biscuit. They look like the person making them was a bit high but hey they taste decent
Reply 87
Wait... you never heard or had a jammy dodger?! I feel so sorry for you

they're probably more of a great britain thing tbh
@CheeseIsVeg, this is the kind of thing I was trying to describe, but without the "bored" element to it.:smile:
Reply 89
Original post by Toastiekid
Please do! Have you tried party rings? They're another 2000s sorta biscuit. They look like the person making them was a bit high but hey they taste decent

no, but again they look so good after googling them
Have ever closed your eyes whilst walking?
Original post by Raen
they're probably more of a great britain thing tbh

Whereabouts are you from then? I really hope you get to try them some time
Original post by MiszShortee786
It is quite addicting, that's why I only ate a 1/2 a piece. Too much sugar :/

It was my friends mehndi so I had it there :smile:

Just thinking about them making me hungryyyyyy
Original post by LunaCat
Have ever closed your eyes whilst walking?

Yep. Not a good idea. Walked into a bin and got big bruise on my legs
Reply 94
Whereabouts are you from then? I really hope you get to try them some time

Northern Ireland, they're probably in shops and I've just not been looking close enough
Reply 95
Original post by KRSR

Don’t mean to intrude but since you said you like maths I say consider taking maths in uni, you can do so much with it after uni. Just another option :smile:
I might try and login through safari and see if it’ll work that way. Also I usually don’t wear clothes with pockets. But even if we pmed that could be a different way of motivating one another?!

Yeah deffo. Would be nice. who knows, you might find a passion for running in the future :u:
Original post by Raen
no, but again they look so good after googling them

If you visit please pop into Sainsburys or Tesco and buy a pack. You won't regret it
Original post by KRSR
Biology, Chemistry, maths. The thing is that I want to do something meaningful as a job in my life, but I didnt have a great interest in biology and chemistry at A level, and I liked maths, but I cant see how I can help anyone with that:frown:. I applied for one medicine course at uni but I know my grades cant compete with others and I barely have a chance at getting in so I think I will have to withdraw my application by tomorrow so that i can apply for something else.
I just feel sad that if I withdraw then that would mean I never tried to get in, but I know that I probably wont get in anyway...

Have you thought about aiming for a career that borders on medicine like something in biomedical sciences?
Original post by Raen
Northern Ireland, they're probably in shops and I've just not been looking close enough

Oh my word! Same!!! How have you not seen them??? Go to asda

Quick Reply

Latest