The Student Room Group

Today a girl told me she was my boyfriends girlfriend?

We’ve only been together a month. She straight up said is x your boyfriend? He’s mine too” with two other girls with her, and walked off. I have never even seen her around in sixth form before. I asked her name, he strongly denies it and says he doesn’t even know her.

I don’t know what to believe.
Believe the person you know, for the moment.
She might be trying to stir s*** up. Don't listen to her and trust your bf. If she does say anything in the future, ask her for some sort of evidence because surely she should have some recent messages etc with him if she is his other gf.
Reply 3
Original post by y.u.mad.bro?
She might be trying to stir s*** up. Don't listen to her and trust your bf. If she does say anything in the future, ask her for some sort of evidence because surely she should have some recent messages etc with him if she is his other gf.

That’s what I’m planning to do, I’m just worried if she’s telling the truth then I’ll look like an idiot for believing him

He hangs around with loads of girls, as friends, and its never bothered me
While it doesn't sound like an uncommon situation for a guy to date multiple girls, the way she announced it to you seems fishy to me, like she's lying.
why didn't she say more about the subject? why didn't she wait for you to explain or confirm or deny? why didn't she seem angry? surely if she's involved, she should have a stronger emotional response than that.
that makes me think she may indeed be lying and just be trying to stir **** up.

if you have a good thing going with your bf then stick with him, listen to your intuition.
Nahhh she is trying to move to ur bf. Don't worry. Trust in ur bf bih :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by esmeralda17
While it doesn't sound like an uncommon situation for a guy to date multiple girls, the way she announced it to you seems fishy to me, like she's lying.
why didn't she say more about the subject? why didn't she wait for you to explain or confirm or deny? why didn't she seem angry? surely if she's involved, she should have a stronger emotional response than that.
that makes me think she may indeed be lying and just be trying to stir **** up.

if you have a good thing going with your bf then stick with him, listen to your intuition.

Thats the thing, she genuinely looked upset, she ran off in a hurry as if she was about to cry
But it still seems fishy
Reply 7
Original post by Asma Naseri
Nahhh she is trying to move to ur bf. Don't worry. Trust in ur bf bih :smile:

LMAO butttt I’ve only been with him for such a short amount of him, and I feel like we aren’t on a deeper level yet bc I kept him at arms length (worrying about something like this)
Reply 8
Loooooool either way these likkle relationships at sixth form don't ever last
Original post by Anonymous
Thats the thing, she genuinely looked upset, she ran off in a hurry as if she was about to cry
But it still seems fishy

hmmm well, she could've been so upset she had to run before she started crying, or she couldve been so obviously faking it that she had to run before you realised that she wasn't upset at all.

is there a way to talk to her more in depth? catch her at lunch or text her or something. i think you need more information to make a decision here

just as a precaution don't fall toooooo head over heels with this boy you're dating, he may be lovely but then again if he's a pretty boy/ always around girls, keep your wits about you!
LMAO butttt I’ve only been with him for such a short amount of him, and I feel like we aren’t on a deeper level yet bc I kept him at arms length (worrying about something like this)

Ehh that's tricky. U gotta be patient if that's the case. Some boys r pricks anyways.
Original post by esmeralda17
hmmm well, she could've been so upset she had to run before she started crying, or she couldve been so obviously faking it that she had to run before you realised that she wasn't upset at all.

is there a way to talk to her more in depth? catch her at lunch or text her or something. i think you need more information to make a decision here

just as a precaution don't fall toooooo head over heels with this boy you're dating, he may be lovely but then again if he's a pretty boy/ always around girls, keep your wits about you!

exactly what I’ve been doing! I’ll definitely keep him at arms length
Stuff like this happens in sixth form?!

Lol I thought this was a primary school occurrence

That's tricky. U gotta be patient if that's the case. Some boys r pricks anyways :wink:
Original post by HeadHoncho
Stuff like this happens in sixth form?!

Lol I thought this was a primary school occurrence

Lmfaooo
There are hoes everywhere who like to ruin people's relationships for fun or to get the guy and due to her behaviour, I would say she's just stirring. If a girl came up to you quite angrily and told you and said to leave him alone, then I'd be concerned.
Just ignore that child.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending