The Student Room Group

Anyone up for a chat? :)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by y.u.mad.bro?
Yeah deffo. Would be nice. who knows, you might find a passion for running in the future :u:

I’d like to like to run (used to love it) but I can hardly see myself liking it hahah. I’m going to try pming you know
Reply 101
Original post by T4wreckedme
Oh my word! Same!!! How have you not seen them??? Go to asda

Well I've probably just found a new addiction
Reply 102
No problem. Everyone deserves to be listened to 😊 have a good day (or night)

Original post by LunaCat
Have ever closed your eyes whilst walking?

I am clumsy enough with my eyes open let alone with them shut! Though when I woke up early for a flight I tried not to open my eyes, ended up tripping over my guitar amp and had cracked and bruised toes- gross
Original post by KRSR

You’re welcome
Original post by Toastiekid
I am clumsy enough with my eyes open let alone with them shut! Though when I woke up early for a flight I tried not to open my eyes, ended up tripping over my guitar amp and had cracked and bruised toes- gross

That sounds sore
Original post by Raen

When you try them please tell us what you think.... I really can’t believe you have never tried them even from living in NI
That sounds sore

It was:biggrin:
Original post by Raen

Expecting a full report when you try them!
It was:biggrin:

Reminds me of yesterday. My friends and I were done at McDonald’s while I tried to finish homework. And when leaving I stupidly stood beside an automatic door that was closing and thumped rigt into my body. My whole right side is still sore.... I had to do badminton afterward for like 1.5 hours
Reply 110
Expecting a full report when you try them!

When you try them please tell us what you think.... I really can’t believe you have never tried them even from living in NI

Will do.
Original post by Raen
Will do.

I’m really hoping when you try them you aren’t disappointed because we have talked about how good they are hahah you should like them though
Reminds me of yesterday. My friends and I were done at McDonald’s while I tried to finish homework. And when leaving I stupidly stood beside an automatic door that was closing and thumped rigt into my body. My whole right side is still sore.... I had to do badminton afterward for like 1.5 hours

Sorry I'm so cruel but that just made me crack up so hard...sounds painful but I was watching you've been framed earlier so I am now desensitized to other people's pain
Reply 113
I’m really hoping when you try them you aren’t disappointed because we have talked about how good they are hahah you should like them though

it seems like the kind of food I would like so I'm definitely going to be looking out for them in stores I've been missing out on them for too long
Sorry I'm so cruel but that just made me crack up so hard...sounds painful but I was watching you've been framed earlier so I am now desensitized to other people's pain

Don’t worry I was a bit accident prone yesterday. I nearly twisted my ankle from jumping off a wall (in school uniform with a couple of bags) and also nearly got knocked down by a car. But then again that’s a normal day for me. I’m too clumsy, like don’t trust me with anything fragile
Original post by Raen
it seems like the kind of food I would like so I'm definitely going to be looking out for them in stores I've been missing out on them for too long

Either you are pretty young or just someone has been shielding you from deliciousness for too long ahhah ( I say pretty young but I’m not the oldest either so)
Reply 116
Either you are pretty young or just someone has been shielding you from deliciousness for too long ahhah ( I say pretty young but I’m not the oldest either so)

I'm in Year 12 (2nd GCSE year) so yeah but like I've also not tried a donut or a milkshake just because I never really try new foods. I guess I'm just that kind of person
Don’t worry I was a bit accident prone yesterday. I nearly twisted my ankle from jumping off a wall (in school uniform with a couple of bags) and also nearly got knocked down by a car. But then again that’s a normal day for me. I’m too clumsy, like don’t trust me with anything fragile

Glad I've found another clumsy person. I fell off a bunk bed (missed the ladder) landed on my toes and sprung headfirst into ny friend who was stood in front of a wardrobe. It ended with us both on the floor, my head throbbing, her knees having buckled. Also try not to get hit by a car, you gotta find out if ræn likes the biscuits!!!
Original post by Raen
I'm in Year 12 (2nd GCSE year) so yeah but like I've also not tried a donut or a milkshake just because I never really try new foods. I guess I'm just that kind of person

I’m in year 13 so only year above you. But seriously not even a jam doughnut? I am shocked. Like literally pop into a spar or SuperValu and get a doughnut asap (but make sure they fresh. If not it’s like stale bread with jam)
Glad I've found another clumsy person. I fell off a bunk bed (missed the ladder) landed on my toes and sprung headfirst into ny friend who was stood in front of a wardrobe. It ended with us both on the floor, my head throbbing, her knees having buckled. Also try not to get hit by a car, you gotta find out if ræn likes the biscuits!!!

Oh my word, you’re literally so like me. I think there’s never been a day where I haven’t been clumsy. Like I have poked myself in the eye with my ginger bc my arm slipped and ended up getting an infection somehow (I was rubbing it all day because it hurt) and another time I nearly got knocked down by a car because my neighbour and eye went down a steep hill in roller blades and had to try and grab long grass to stop ourselves...

Quick Reply

Latest