The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by DreamlinerFinder
This looks like a really good thread, well done.
Fixed the problem with your OP as well.

Thanks! The app deleted most of the text too lol, but thanks for fixing the url! :biggrin:
Original post by Squiidsquid
Thanks! The app deleted most of the text too lol, but thanks for fixing the url! :biggrin:

Couldn't see the text, but the URL was annoying me, so I hopped in and changed it.
I saw this thread, thought it would be good to make a list on unis which have started making offers :smile:
(mobile edit deleted everything so please tell me if I need to add/change anything!)

Started sending for UK applicants: (not sure about international, sorry!):
- Bath
- York
- Warwick
- UCL
- Bristol
- Sheffield
- Liverpool
- Nottingham
- KCL
- Leicester
- Exeter
- Royal Holloway
- Leeds
- Glasgow
- Birmingham
- Manchester

Newcastle have started giving out offers too :smile:
Got an offer from Oxford Brookes on the 19th!
Reply 24
Just got an offer from Loughborough for Physics and Mathematics, conditions AAB.
Got an offer from university of Kent for social policy and politics
I have offers from UEA and Kent university as well as a soon to be offer from Pearson College London
Original post by MonoMikey
I have offers from UEA and Kent university as well as a soon to be offer from Pearson College London

Original post by epage
Got an offer from university of Kent for social policy and politics

Original post by Heirio
Just got an offer from Loughborough for Physics and Mathematics, conditions AAB.

Original post by EstelOfTheEyrie
Got an offer from Oxford Brookes on the 19th!

Original post by Classics1012
Newcastle have started giving out offers too :smile:

updated! :smile:
I'm applying for medicine, for my 5th option I put biomedicine. I've got an offer for biomedicine and Birmingham at the moment. Hoping I get a medicine one!! :smile:
Does anyone have such a list for international applicants? Or should a separate thread be made?
How long does the offer process take for international students usually?
Original post by AbsoluteMadlad

Literally the same as UK students,so up until June 2018 at the latest for offers and accepting them

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by infiinitee_
Does anyone have such a list for international applicants? Or should a separate thread be made?

Original post by AbsoluteMadlad

I've heard that universities deal with international students differently - Some give them offers before everyone else, some at the same time, some after. So like Edinburgh seems to have only offered to international apps but not uk?? Correct me if I'm wrong

I'm wrong, I think it's the same for both international and UK
(edited 6 years ago)
I've heard that universities deal with international students differently - Some give them offers before everyone else, some at the same time, some after. So like Edinburgh seems to have only offered to international apps but not uk?? Correct me if I'm wrong

I'm wrong, I think it's the same for both international and UK

From what I’ve been hearing there are some differences with regards to different universities. QMUL has been giving UK students offers yet international students have yet to hear back whilst Edinburgh has done the opposite. Is this not true?
Hi may I know how long does UCL takes to give out offers for economics if submitted by mid October?
Original post by applicant2017sg
Hi may I know how long does UCL takes to give out offers for economics if submitted by mid October?

check on the thread i linked in my post
I have one from Sussex and from Southampton, both for Politics and international Relations
Reply 37
Offer from Warwick for Maths and Physics, A*AA (Maths, Further Maths, Physics, respectively).
My friend achieved an unconditional for Biomedical Science at the University of Edinburgh
I’ve had offers from everyone (Southampton, UEA, Bath, Portsmouth) except Bristol, who have not come back yet, but only sent it off about a week ago. defo recommend sending them off early!

Latest