The Student Room Group

Anyone up for a chat? :)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
Original post by T4wreckedme
I’m in year 13 so only year above you. But seriously not even a jam doughnut? I am shocked. Like literally pop into a spar or SuperValu and get a doughnut asap (but make sure they fresh. If not it’s like stale bread with jam)

I'm going into town tomorrow so I'm 100% gonna try some new things
Original post by Raen
I'm going into town tomorrow so I'm 100% gonna try some new things

I’m glad to hear that :smile: what else haven’t you tried though? I hope you’ve tried tayto (even if you don’t like them)...?
Reply 122
I’m glad to hear that :smile: what else haven’t you tried though? I hope you’ve tried tayto (even if you don’t like them)...?

yeah I've tried tayto because tayto castle, but apart from that I think I've tried most normal things
Oh my word, you’re literally so like me. I think there’s never been a day where I haven’t been clumsy. Like I have poked myself in the eye with my ginger bc my arm slipped and ended up getting an infection somehow (I was rubbing it all day because it hurt) and another time I nearly got knocked down by a car because my neighbour and eye went down a steep hill in roller blades and had to try and grab long grass to stop ourselves...

Woah
Original post by Raen
yeah I've tried tayto because tayto castle, but apart from that I think I've tried most normal things

What is tayto?
Original post by Raen

That’s good to hear :smile: well I’m going to finally go to sleep because don’t wanna mess up routine (not like I have one) but then again I get an extra hour on Saturday night because clocks go back whooo! But keep us updated on the biscuits. Nighttt :smile:
Original post by Toastiekid
What is tayto?

It’s an Northern Irish/Irish crisp. Like England has walkers and we have tayto
Woah

I think it’s best for me not to go outside but then again I’m still a nightmare (I once cut myself with a saw but didn’t feel it) I’m surprised I’m not actually dead yet
It’s an Northern Irish/Irish crisp. Like England has walkers and we have tayto

Oh cool, night!
Oh cool, night!

Night :smile:
Not really.
Reply 131
Falafels are so good, I have this make your own falafel powder which you add water, mix then fry. Meaning falafel cravings can be satisfied at any time of the day! Did you have hummus in it? (Not sure I spelt it right) gotta have hummussssssss

Yep! It was good :smile:
Reply 132
Original post by LunaCat
Have ever closed your eyes whilst walking?

Yep did that the other day when walking in the rain.
Reply 133
Original post by GreenBell
What are your hobbies?

No interesting hobbies at the moment just reading, watching movies and more recently going to the gym. I'd like to start doing pottery, I'd also like to learn how to play the guitar, and try Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu :smile:

What are your hobbies?
And what would you like to try?
Original post by Sleepy22
No interesting hobbies at the moment just reading, watching movies and more recently going to the gym. I'd like to start doing pottery, I'd also like to learn how to play the guitar, and try Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu :smile:

What are your hobbies?
And what would you like to try?

You have so many hobbies, I would love to do pottery too and get back into reading. I did teach myself guitar though which you could pretty easily do by going on YouTube. It’s worthwhile :smile:
I love chicken... what type did you have?

Lol. Bit of a late response, but fried 🍗
Original post by GCSEstudent1307
Lol. Bit of a late response, but fried 🍗

Sounds great... I’m in the mood for chicken and I only woke up like 20-30 mins ago ahha
Sounds great... I’m in the mood for chicken and I only woke up like 20-30 mins ago ahha

Woah..
I woke up at half nine 😶
Original post by GCSEstudent1307
Woah..
I woke up at half nine 😶

I set an alarm at 9:45 all the way through to 10:30 but I slept through them... it’s a daily problem I have
I'm the complete
I set an alarm at 9:45 all the way through to 10:30 but I slept through them... it’s a daily problem I have

I'm the complete opposite of you.
When I'm up, I'm up. There's no going back...

Quick Reply

Latest