The Student Room Group

How are you feeling right now? MKVI

Scroll to see replies

Original post by h333
It’s ok :frown:
I’m not going to say it but I just went through something so bad rn and I’m feeling worse.
My mum was right, she noticed my eating was not enough and I knew it but was denying it. Thanks let’s hope insha’Allah because rn I feel like dying.

Very true, I know exactly what you mean :frown:
Also I’m sorry to say all this negative stuff on here and making others read all this, it sounds so bad! I should probs stop.

If you need someone to talk to, please don't hesitate to message me here on pm. :smile:
I hope you feel okay soon. :smile: May God help you through this time :h:
i am like totally made up after getting the 10000th post in the old thread :danceboy:

not sure how Kevin got 10001.... i think that should be deleted :teehee:
Original post by Dr Strange
:ahee: That's the spirit! :biggrin:

Slightly annoying that I'm having to manually quote from the last thread, but here goes :tongue:

Definitely! :tongue:
Ikr :redface: But we try our best - that's the main thing :yes:
Awww that's fair enough. Those tiny tiny steps will get you there :yep:

:rofl: "a whole hour" :colonhash: Next you'll be saying "a whole minute" :toofunny:
Need to try for longer than that :slap: Any activities you can do to help you sleep? :redface:

Oi :jumphug: You shouldn't feel scared - what you did yesterday was amazing - try not to dwell on it like that :no: Is there anyone who you could take with you? You could also try walking only on the main roads/in busy areas - I think you might be more comfortable then. Ofc you should avoid the dark - especially if you're going alone.

It's not gone - where there's a will, there's always a way :yep:

:proud:
:yep: maybe those timy steps are backwards :wink:
Google says try to sleep for 20 mins then do something :dontknow: I gave it longer :biggrin: you hardly sleep anyway, unless this keeping busy thing has motivated your sleep to show itself more :curious:
:rofl:
:dontknow: tsr? :toofunny:
I went out, it wasn't too bad actually. :smile:
Hola! I'm feeling mildly guilty for mass quoting so many people in, but we realised between MKIV and MKV we unwatched a toooonne of people by accident. So I'm quoting everyone in who took part in MKIV.

Otherwise, I'm feeling really tired as I woke up at 4am and couldn't get back to sleep, but the rest of the CT are getting me through by all talking gibberish to each other.

Spoiler

(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 24
please stop quoting me or I'm going to have to uninstall the app lol
Original post by Captain Jack
Hola! I'm feeling mildly guilty for mass quoting so many people in, but we realised between MKIV and MKV we unwatched a toooonne of people by accident. So I'm quoting everyone in who took part in MKIV.

Otherwise, I'm feeling really tired as I woke up at 4am and couldn't get back to sleep, but the rest of the CT are getting me through by all talking gibberish to each other.

Howdy Jack!
I’m almost over my cold so feeling a bit better. I also have a fancy meal booked tonight for my boyfriends birthday :smile:
Want to reply to sae above but now terrified to quote :afraid: (sorry sae!)

Original post by jenhasdreams
Howdy Jack!
I’m almost over my cold so feeling a bit better. I also have a fancy meal booked tonight for my boyfriends birthday :smile:

That's good, glad you feel better!! What ya gonna eat fancy pants?
Want to reply to sae above but now terrified to quote :afraid: (sorry sae!)

That's good, glad you feel better!! What ya gonna eat fancy pants?

Going to Terre a Terre!
https://terreaterre.co.uk/menus/vegetarian-food/a-la-carte-menu-vegetarian-diet
thinking maybe vegan pea puree then Aubergine Genie ? and a cocktail or two...
Original post by jenhasdreams
Going to Terre a Terre!
https://terreaterre.co.uk/menus/vegetarian-food/a-la-carte-menu-vegetarian-diet
thinking maybe vegan pea puree then Aubergine Genie ? and a cocktail or two...

That actually sounds amazing. I've heard so much about Terre a Terre I really want to go. I'm supposed to be cooking vegan dinner on Mon. I'm thinking courgette patties with roast pepper rolls and then either a salad or some kind of roast veg / curry thing?!

Spoiler

What does unwatched mean though? And how did you even manage to do that? :lol:
Reply 30

Spoiler

*Tuts* x3 :no:
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
What does unwatched mean though? And how did you even manage to do that? :lol:

When you reply to a thread you start watching it and it appears in the Watched Threads widget. Or you can watch by clicking the Watched button.

Unfortunately, from MK4 to MK5, the thread was set up manually not using the tool (which automatically carries all of those people watching across to the new thread).

It's easily done. I've just quoted in everyone from MK4 so they can keep up to date with the thread again :smile:
Original post by Foo.mp3
I'm feeling like the captain's feeling ronery in his cabin :console:

Haha it's true me hearty :frown:
idddddddkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Original post by tasha_tah
idddddddkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Hiiiiiiiiiiii

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by wolfmoon88

omg heyyy:rofl:
Original post by tasha_tah
omg heyyy:rofl: