The Student Room Group

Plan your wedding! :)

What would you and your partner wear, what decorations would you have (if any), venue, colour scheme, how many people? :biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

Original post by EmLo12
What would you and your partner wear, what decorations would you have (if any), venue, colour scheme, how many people? :biggrin:

I've been married almost 3 weeks , I had a nice simple dress with minimal bling and he had a petrol blue suit, we didnt have much in the way of decorations as the hotel was nice on its own, we ended up with 56 people including us in the end.
Reply 2
Original post by claireestelle
I've been married almost 3 weeks , I had a nice simple dress with minimal bling and he had a petrol blue suit, we didnt have much in the way of decorations as the hotel was nice on its own, we ended up with 56 people including us in the end.

How lovely! Congratulations :smile:
I'd wear a suit and she'd wear a white wedding dress , there will be quite a few hundred people I think :lol:
Original post by EmLo12
How lovely! Congratulations :smile:

thank you :smile:
I haven’t even planned what I’m gonna do tomorrow and you’re asking me to plan my wedding. I need to find someone who’s stupid enough to marry me first 😂
I've planned it all out in my head, need to find someone to put up with me first :smile:
I'm more the sort of person who would prefer to plan my funeral :biggrin:
Original post by claireestelle

That's adorable! :h: Congratulations! God bless :smile:
Original post by TeenRose29
That's adorable! :h: Congratulations! God bless :smile:

thank you :smile:
Reply 10
Original post by EmLo12

Lol
lots and lots of food. that's all i've planned so far.
Hes gonna wear a black suitt and me in my dressss:shy2: a cake with lots of layers:drool: and a big venuee and lots of foood
loool all planned:rofl::rofl:
Original post by tasha_tah
Hes gonna wear a black suitt and me in my dressss:shy2: a cake with lots of layers:drool: and a big venuee and lots of foood

That's vague af xD and describes most large western weddings xD

Posted from TSR Mobile
My fiance cancels on the day and then I go crazy and isolate myself and spend the rest of my days in a dark, Gothic mansion wearing my worn out, tattered wedding dress and scaring young children that think I'm some sort of witch. :bigsmile:
Original post by entertainmyfaith
lots and lots of food. that's all i've planned so far.

Fooood... can I get invited to these weddings? :curious: :drool:
Original post by wolfmoon88
That's vague af xD and describes most large western weddings xD

Posted from TSR Mobile

details not needed to be publicised:mmm: mines gonna be unqiueee haahah

Original post by Matrix123
Fooood... can I get invited to these weddings? :curious: :drool:

ofc:hugs: am i invited to urs:sad:
I walk slowly but steadily towards:

I cast one last, long look around me, and then step over the edge, and live happily ever after.

The End
details not needed to be publicised:mmm: mines gonna be unqiueee haahah

ofc:hugs: am i invited to urs:sad:

A unique one sounds cool :yy:

Aww and ofc you're invited to mine haha :tongue: :hugs:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending