The Student Room Group

Student Exchange query

Hi there. Im not from the UK but i really want to participate in one of the student exchange programmes of the University of Cambridge. Thats why i sent a mail to the Cambridge Internatinal Student office ([email protected]) with a couple of questions. Apparently they didnt get the mail as they didnt reply me for three weeks. Does anyone of you know an official contact to whom i can sent my questions? It would be really helpful if i could get in touch with someone ...Thanks for your help in advance :smile:
I'd recommend you'd give them a call. don't count much on emails.
Original post by Zambrotta
I'd recommend you'd give them a call. don't count much on emails.

Oh thanks. I'll definitely try that. Did you do your own experience that they dont count much on emails?
Reply 3
Original post by arthur.crawly
Hi there. Im not from the UK but i really want to participate in one of the student exchange programmes of the University of Cambridge. Thats why i sent a mail to the Cambridge Internatinal Student office ([email protected]) with a couple of questions. Apparently they didnt get the mail as they didnt reply me for three weeks. Does anyone of you know an official contact to whom i can sent my questions? It would be really helpful if i could get in touch with someone ...Thanks for your help in advance :smile:

Are you planning on an Erasmus Exchange?

If so, you should contact your Erasmus Coordinator at your home institution.
Original post by Doonesbury
Are you planning on an Erasmus Exchange?

If so, you should contact your Erasmus Coordinator at your home institution.

Its indeed part of Erasmus and i already had a chat with the office at our university but i nevertheless need to discuss some details with their office ...
Reply 5
Original post by arthur.crawly
Its indeed part of Erasmus and i already had a chat with the office at our university but i nevertheless need to discuss some details with their office ...

Does your university have a specific contact at Cambridge. That would probably be easier.
Original post by Doonesbury
Does your university have a specific contact at Cambridge. That would probably be easier.

I called the office and everything should be fine now :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending