The Student Room Group

Getting caught with weed for the second time!

So I'm a fresher. And I had a meeting the first week I was there because a security guard smelt weed on me. I had a meeting and they let me off with a warning. My flat had a drug search with sniffer dogs and they found an empty bag where I stash my weed. Can they prove I've been smoking it or will I be kicked out for sure. I have another meeting on Monday. What is going to happen considering this is the second time being "caught"?
That was stupid of you.
Reply 2
Original post by Quantex
That was stupid of you.

I asked what's going to happen. Not for a *****y remark.
Guess you'll be smoking your last weed before you get slapped up by your parents for getting kicked out of Uni. Sad tymes man (ಥ ͜ʖಥ)
Reply 4
Original post by JDieMstr
Guess you'll be smoking your last weed before you get slapped up by your parents for getting kicked out of Uni. Sad tymes man (ಥ ͜ʖಥ)

But I've only been caught with the smell of it, not the weed itself? Is it definitely goodbye?
Original post by LolHelppp
I asked what's going to happen. Not for a *****y remark.

If you want serious help, talk to the student support people at your student union.
Original post by LolHelppp
But I've only been caught with the smell of it, not the weed itself? Is it definitely goodbye?

Maybe. I mean, the weed smell is coming from YOUR room so who tf else is gonna smoke weed in your room except you? I said maybe coz if there is nothing but the smell and they need physical evidence to show why you got kicked if you were to take it to court (given you were kicked) then they would probably give you another warning and try monitor you more closely to get physical evidence.
Reply 7
Original post by Quantex
If you want serious help, talk to the student support people at your student union.

Okay, thank you.
Heh you sure like living on the edge. Hard to know because you havent stated your unis and they all have their own rules. Also you know what happened the first time and what warnings they gave you. Too hard to say. It could vary from an official warning to a fine. They may or may not kick you out of the accommodation, but if they did a rug search with sniffer dogs then someones obviously reported it. Assuming this was the police (as I dont think unis have sniffer digs?), then they could give you a caution an a criminal record from it as well. Hard to say what they will do, but at least your first term hasnt been dull.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending