The Student Room Group

Guy friend sent me a video of him ****ing

Ok, firstly, I am DISTURBED. I think I need holy water. I’ve been friends with this guy for 6 YEARS and we’re in sixth form now. We’ve never had ANY kind of physical relationship and neither would either of us with anyone since we are both religious.

I log in to snapchat to see the video, I was so shocked but assumed it was some sort of prank from one of his friends. I asked and he gave the most blunt responses: “was that you?” “yes” “do you realise you sent it to ME?” ye

Im literally so baffled, never have either of us insinuated ANY relationship like that and its completely platonic. I know he thinks this too.

I ruled out him trying to be friends with benefits as, like I said, we are both religious and virgins. He’s been very adamant that he won’t have sex before marriage. Also, even if he WAS looking for friends with benefits, he wouldn’t ask me as he knows I would never.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
bump
Just because he's religious it doesn't mean he'll never slip up, I know of some very practising muslims who end up giving into their desires. Also just because he thinks you never would doesn't mean he thinks he can't convince you. The only way you'll know what he wants is to ask him, maybe he wants a relationship or friends with benefits situation that part is unclear. But he obviously thought he could convince you to do sexual things with him
Reply 3
send him this in return
6 years huh....maybe there were some unintentional signs from you that raised his hopes(?) so he figured you liked him. Otherwise....I'd say he is mentally f@cked.
Reply 5
Original post by tammie123
Just because he's religious it doesn't mean he'll never slip up, I know of some very practising muslims who end up giving into their desires. Also just because he thinks you never would doesn't mean he thinks he can't convince you. The only way you'll know what he wants is to ask him, maybe he wants a relationship or friends with benefits situation that part is unclear. But he obviously thought he could convince you to do sexual things with him

Thats the thing, I asked him and he literally said “I just wanted to” WTF?? he didnt even have a motive??
Reply 6
Original post by JDieMstr
6 years huh....maybe there were some unintentional signs from you that raised his hopes(?) so he figured you liked him. Otherwise....I'd say he is mentally f@cked.

Possible, but highly, highly unlikely. I treat him like a brother and call him my brother, he treats me like a sister

He’s had girlfriends during these years (not intimate) and I’ve always been more than happy for him
Original post by Anonymous
Thats the thing, I asked him and he literally said “I just wanted to” WTF?? he didnt even have a motive??

he definitely wanted to dirty chat thats for sure, it seems like hes embarrassed now from his responses since hes not being honest
LMFAO I don't even know what to say. I would seriously vomit if one of my guy friends ever... I can't even finish this sentence. I am so sorry. I'd be traumatised. Honestly, I am SO sorry. You need to let him know how disturbing that video was. Exaggerate if you need to. Just make him feel so guilty and uncomfortable that he never does it again. Good luck, I hope you recover from this x
How long you been friends with this geezer? Sounds like he got possessed. Maybe he is getting attracted to you like the movie “Love Rosie”. Good film. Anyway back to the question, sit down with him and have a discussion. Ask him why he do this and try to get him to open up to you. Then if doesn’t give good answer or he don’t want to talk then get water, splash in his face and say “we are over”.

Ofc he had a motive he felt it was worth the risk and that you would either react positively or just be too confused to do anything.
Guys send videos of them winking all the time, dw about and dont be shy about it, he might be just giving that "cheeky nandos wink 😉" coz hes a lad or it might be an illness like you know twitching..poor guy
Original post by myjiggabob
Guys send videos of them winking all the time, dw about and dont be shy about it, he might be just giving that "cheeky nandos wink 😉" coz hes a lad or it might be an illness like you know twitching..poor guy

myjiggaboob Don’t justify his actions. This boy is clearly insane and it seems pretty random. Wait a minute, are you him? I wonder... why did you do this, crazy boy?
Are you ok? Sending a video of him winking isnt a crime! You need to calm down..some may think that winking is quite rude but may he is just being a cheeking lad...you get me its not all that bad
another reason how ik this is fake...you asked are you him...no one would say that..they would say something like wait JEFF IS THAT YOU

your lack of emotion proves this is fake and a really poor way of trolling

I pity such lack of dankness tut tut
myjiggaboob 🤣 you misunderstood, my friend.. why you think Anonymous put a star (*) she obviously meant jerking off right. Seriously myjiggaboob I have to explain to you.
And another thing myjiggaboob I am right behind you
myjiggaboob 🤣 you misunderstood, my friend.. why you think Anonymous put a star (*) she obviously meant jerking off right. Seriously myjiggaboob I have to explain to you.

O my poor buddy friend lad chap...you are all too new to this...you really dont understand sarcasm do you

poor lassie
And another thing myjiggaboob I am right behind you

you want to do me from behind?

crazy person dirty derttykccc
Excuse me, I needed help and people are trolling, this is serious. I’m really confused about this situation. This is my friend of 6 YEARS.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending