The Student Room Group

Interracial Relationships anyone - opinions

I'm a black girl and about two years ago, I broke up with with a guy, who was white, because people were giving him crap for dating me. He recently revealed to me that he was angry that we had to end the way we did but I couldn't stand the guilt. He was being bullied because of me. We go to a small private boarding school so it was harder to ignore. We all saw each other everyday, about six days a week. ( yes, including saturday.) I know this isn't the case for everyone but I wanted to know what its like for everyone else.
Original post by dangerousmonkey
I'm a black girl and about two years ago, I broke up with with a guy, who was white, because people were giving him crap for dating me. He recently revealed to me that he was angry that we had to end the way we did but I couldn't stand the guilt. He was being bullied because of me. We go to a small private boarding school so it was harder to ignore. We all saw each other everyday, about six days a week. ( yes, including saturday.) I know this isn't the case for everyone but I wanted to know what its like for everyone else.

Should've NEVER left him! 😭😭 you'll eventually graduate from there away from those people. Now look. Two years on you're missing him, thinking about him at midnight. Stay in touch with him and as more than friends. Please!!!!!
Reply 2
Original post by Salt Queen
Should've NEVER left him! 😭😭 you'll eventually graduate from there away from those people. Now look. Two years on you're missing him, thinking about him at midnight. Stay in touch with him and as more than friends. Please!!!!!

thanks so much x
and we are still friends but we are dating other people now
dangerousmonkey
Reply 4
Original post by Nebuchadnezzaṛ
dangerousmonkey

Yes?
Original post by dangerousmonkey
thanks so much x
and we are still friends but we are dating other people now

I simply need you two to reconnect. It's painful to know you're not with a good lad who you wanted to be with and who wants you. 😢

Is he still open to be with you??
Reply 6
Original post by Salt Queen
I simply need you two to reconnect. It's painful to know you're not with a good lad who you wanted to be with and who wants you. 😢

Is he still open to be with you??

Atm idk if he still wants to be with me. I haven't asked yet. We call and text each other a lot but I'd like to have the conversation in person. I'm just finding it hard to find the strength.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending