The Student Room Group

Concert Advice PLEASE!!!

Hi! So me and my friend have brought tickets for The Script. We have standing tickets and would like to possibly get to the front. The doors open at 6:30pm and we was wondering what would be a good time to get there for. (Would really appreciate any advice since our 5''3 frame isnt really ideal for being at the back) Thanks :biggrin:

Q.O.T.D: Anyone else going to the script concert?
As early as possible... Iโ€™m sure thereโ€™ll be avid script listeners who will be queueing all day. Itโ€™s normally quite easy to push to the front though at a concert ... as long as you get there at a reasonable enough time to be near enough to the front...
Reply 2
Original post by gurlafraid
As early as possible... Iโ€™m sure thereโ€™ll be avid script listeners who will be queueing all day. Itโ€™s normally quite easy to push to the front though at a concert ... as long as you get there at a reasonable enough time to be near enough to the front...

Would you reckon 3pm is early enough? or shall we go extreme and be there at 10 am?
One of you should go in a wheelchair, guaranteed to get let up to the front and you have a guaranteed seat for the night :biggrin:
Reply 4
Original post by It's****ingWOODY
One of you should go in a wheelchair, guaranteed to get let up to the front and you have a guaranteed seat for the night :biggrin:

Top class advice. will keep in mind :biggrin:
Original post by Julia.T
Would you reckon 3pm is early enough? or shall we go extreme and be there at 10 am?

I reckon 3 pm ought to be early enough to get a good spot. It's hard to say though, different events attract crowds of different attitudes.
For example, I've heard that at UK festivals if you want to be at the front for a band you have to be there all day. Meanwhile, I was at a festival in Belgium this summer where if you turned up about ten minutes before the start time you could be in the centre maybe one or two rows back.
Reply 6
thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Quick Reply

Latest