The Student Room Group

Guy friend sent me a video of him ****ing

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Anonymous
What the bloody hell wrong with you? You perverted person. You been watching too much adult movies.

^^ this isn’t OP
What the bloody hell wrong with you? You perverted person. You been watching too much adult movies.

What the bloody hell is wrong with you? A man just sent you a video of him w*nking and you can't even do him the courtesy of returning the favour.

You're basically a thief.
Reply 42
I literally have, his response was just “i just wanted to i guess” he wouldn’t give any explanation and was calm as ever. I was facepalming the entire conversation

This is me I accidentally went anonymous
Reply 43
Lmfao
I literally have, his response was just “i just wanted to i guess” he wouldn’t give any explanation and was calm as ever. I was facepalming the entire conversation

This is gonna sound strange but I used to have a friend who was exactly like that. He’ll do something crazy (not as crazy as sending that kind of video) and then he would say “I just wanted to I guess”
Reply 45
Original post by Anonsama
What the bloody hell is wrong with you? A man just sent you a video of him w*nking and you can't even do him the courtesy of returning the favour.

You're basically a thief.

That wasn’t OP, but nice of you to shed some humour on the situation i guess
Reply 46
This is gonna sound strange but I used to have a friend who was exactly like that. He’ll do something crazy (not as crazy as sending that kind of video) and then he would say “I just wanted to I guess”

I’m honestly so confused. My only option is to end the friendship but he’s been there for me so much I truly do appreciate, like a BROTHER
Reply 47
Original post by Yaboi
Lmfao

I WISH I found it funny to be honest
Original post by m-k1
I’m honestly so confused. My only option is to end the friendship but he’s been there for me so much I truly do appreciate, like a BROTHER

I think you should end it there IF you can’t resolve it. I don’t think this is something you could ever get past.
Men are trash
Original post by myjiggabob
What an illiterate fool he is

Look at your name “myjiggaboob” don’t make no sense.
is he drunk?
can we consider that?
however, they do say you are more truthful drunk but who knows?
Reply 52
I think you should end it there IF you can’t resolve it. I don’t think this is something you could ever get past.

I’m trying so hard to resolve it, he is making it IMPOSSIBLE im so upset
Original post by Ciaraxx11
Men are trash

Oh look we found ourselves a feminist. Feminism is destroying society. Down with the feminists.
Original post by anonymous
look at your name “myjiggaboob” don’t make no sense.

sunshine read my name again>>>learn how to reaaaddd babes!!!

There is no boob you horny fuc**** always watching too many adult films naughty naughty
Reply 55
Original post by AlevelsMakeMeSui
Ladies and Gentelmen, I present to you:

Christians.

*Muslims
Original post by AlevelsMakeMeSui
Ladies and Gentelmen, I present to you:

Christians.

Muslims*
Reply 56
Original post by dangerousmonkey
is he drunk?
can we consider that?
however, they do say you are more truthful drunk but who knows?

He doesn’t drink, so no
Original post by myjiggabob
sunshine read my name again>>>learn how to reaaaddd babes!!!

There is no boob you horny fuc**** always watching too many adult films naughty naughty

Calm down, this person obviously wants a reaction and you are giving it to them. Are u seriously that petty to give a response. Lol
Original post by m-k1
*Muslims

Muslims*

OP is muslim?
Original post by anonymous
calm down, this person obviously wants a reaction and you are giving it to them. Are u seriously that petty to give a response. Lol

stop pretending to be two different people

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending