The Student Room Group

Dont know to do with my life

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Nash_w
Its okay life can get rough at times you just need to like try and find ways to surround yourself in positivity or find a good way to get rid of the negative like an activity of sorts. pm me ill always be here for you

Thankyou so much :smile: Yeah im thinking of starting some activities like a sport.
Original post by dr23
Had a good long think about this.. Thanks

what a lying cow no u didnt
Reply 22
Original post by cheesecakelove
Why don't you go out somewhere? Spend some time with good friends doing the things that you like!

Staying at home with nothing to do just gives you more time to dwell on what is bad about your life. Go out and keep yourself busy :smile:

I actually have made plans for tomorrow now after reading these replies. Thank you so much:smile:
Original post by dr23
I think you're right to be honest. Wow, sorry to hear about your situation.. Hope everything is good with you too x

what a daft b1tch OOZING LIES
Original post by dr23
I actually have made plans for tomorrow now after reading these replies. Thank you so much:smile:

no u havent saddo u sit @ home doing jack sh1t
Reply 25
Original post by Anonymous
anon 1 stop the d is not the problem, you are leave the op aloneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Couldn't have said it better myself!
Original post by dr23
Couldn't have said it better myself!

snitches get stiches
Original post by dr23
Thankyou so much :smile: Yeah im thinking of starting some activities like a sport.

since when was eating the whole house considered a sport
Reply 28
Original post by Anonymous
no u havent saddo u sit @ home doing jack sh1t

People like you are what causes this type of negativity in this world. Maybe you should get your narrowminded head out of your ass and have a look at yourself. Don't be jealous just because I'm trying to make a change in my life. Just because I have a better life than you who just sits in his room splurting out this type of negativity to people behind a screen. BOY BYE.
Reply 29
Original post by dr23

No problem! and thats really great sports has always helped me out in a positive way
Reply 30
Original post by Nash_w
No problem! and thats really great sports has always helped me out in a positive way

Which sports do you enjoy?
Reply 31
Original post by dr23
Which sports do you enjoy?

Track, Wrestling,and Ive done a few other ones but never stuck with them. Boxing, football. etc
Reply 32
Original post by Nash_w
Track, Wrestling,and Ive done a few other ones but never stuck with them. Boxing, football. etc

I was thinking of starting karate or ballet haha
Original post by dr23

u lie for pakistan stop chatting sh1t wastegirl all u do is eat & sh1t u gobbledigoop
Reply 34
Original post by anonymous
u lie for pakistan stop chatting sh1t wastegirl all u do is eat & sh1t u gobbledigoop
go away. Do you not get the point?
Reply 35
Original post by dr23

I always enjoyed non team sports, Its a really big confidence booster if you were to get good at it too. Just kinda like knowing your so good at this one thing and no one can say otherwise
Original post by dr23
go away. Do you not get the point?

u invited me or do i need to show every1 ur address
Reply 37
Original post by Nash_w
I always enjoyed non team sports, Its a really big confidence booster if you were to get good at it too. Just kinda like knowing your so good at this one thing and no one can say otherwise
. Yeah, feeling like you're the best at this one thing is just a feeling that cannot be topped haha. Non team sports are much better, not as competitive; you can just be yourself.
Solution. Buy new goldfish. Get new boyfriend.
Original post by dr23
. Yeah, feeling like you're the best at this one thing is just a feeling that cannot be topped haha. Non team sports are much better, not as competitive; you can just be yourself.

Oh so is that why you’re so good at lying it gives u a feeling that cant be topped, for sure no one else can say otherwise you’re amazing at lying have Nash here fooled

Quick Reply

Latest