The Student Room Group

How are you feeling right now? MKVI

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
I'm just in a weird place where I don't really want to do anything drastic but I'd readily welcome, for instance, falling asleep on my back after a few too many drinks and having an unfortunately timed vomit. Like I'm too scared and lazy to actively stop just chugging along, but on a deeper level I really just wish I didn't have to.
Reply 61
Original post by Ninja Squirrel
We are here to help each other and get things off our chest. I'm sorry to hear you're feeling like this, hope you feel better soon :smile:

Original post by Kevin Hodge
I’m really sorry :frown: I’m here if you wanna talk :redface: I hope things get better soon.
Don’t say that. Keep fighting. It’ll be worth it. Don’t give up.

That’s okay. This is a thread about how you’re feeling anyway. Sometimes it’s better to just let it all out.

Thank you, I appreciate it.

Spoiler

Original post by sabahshahed294
If you need someone to talk to, please don't hesitate to message me here on pm. :smile:
I hope you feel okay soon. :smile: May God help you through this time :h:

Thank you <3 I appreciate it. Alhamdulillah much better. Ameen xx
(edited 6 years ago)
Fooling myself into thinking I was feeling ok has worn off, as it has time and time again. Now I'm back into the pitiful reality where I acknowledge that I am useless at the most basic things in life and should stop trying.
Original post by Matrix123
Did you manage to get much sleep? :h:

slept for two lots of 3 hours, had 2 nightmares but was worth it
hope you are well matrix :hugs:
Original post by h333

Spoiler

That sounds really bad :frown: I hope that GP can get to the bottom of this and get rid of whatever is causing this. I’m glad you’re still here though :smile: Keep fighting. It’ll get better soon :h:
:hi:
Original post by Captain Jack
Hola! I'm feeling mildly guilty for mass quoting so many people in, but we realised between MKIV and MKV we unwatched a toooonne of people by accident. So I'm quoting everyone in who took part in MKIV.

Otherwise, I'm feeling really tired as I woke up at 4am and couldn't get back to sleep, but the rest of the CT are getting me through by all talking gibberish to each other.

Spoiler

I didn't get quoted :sad:
Overslept :colonhash:
I feel sick
um so how am I feeling today?
...confused?
Normal day to day things are harder today... :sigh:
gud
So, so, so, so, so, so, so, so empty and just what is the point? Any of it? Not even having a bad day, just don't care anymore. Literally. What's the point of the next moment? Nothing.
I'll go out, get some air, feel totally fine again. Then the circle will continue.
Woah new thread I totally missed this :O
Been so busy with all this uni stuff lel :emo:

Here is a nice meme for people of this thread to enjoy:

Oh yeah and how am I feeling?
Tired even though I slept longer than the total of the hours I got each weekday this week.
Hungry even though I just ate pizza.
Screwed because of the meme above being 1000% accurate.
:ahee:

Spoiler

Depressed as hell. On Monday, it will be a year that my maternal grandfather passed away. He said he wants to see me in uni. I finished A Levels that time and had to take a gap year. Now I'm finally in uni. He isn't here. And my mom is all alone now that I shifted to uni(I'm studying in a different country). :frown:
I don't feel like studying but I have a damn quiz due that I need to submit by tomorrow(online quiz on Microeconomics). FTS.
Original post by h333

Spoiler

Oh my. Sorry about your health sis. May God help you. And please look after yourself. :smile:
Try eating little by little at intervals of maybe 1-3 hours or so if you can't eat at all. It will at least give you strength. :smile:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Woah new thread I totally missed this :O
Been so busy with all this uni stuff lel :emo:

Here is a nice meme for people of this thread to enjoy:

Oh yeah and how am I feeling?
Tired even though I slept longer than the total of the hours I got each weekday this week.
Hungry even though I just ate pizza.
Screwed because of the meme above being 1000% accurate.
:ahee:

Spoiler

I can relate with the amount of work 😭😭😭
I don't want to eat :puke:
Original post by LunaCat
I don't want to eat :puke:

eat a little of something :hugs: it'll help <3

Quick Reply

Latest