The Student Room Group

I only want sex, not love

Scroll to see replies

Just ignore all haters and go for whatever makes you happy ! I have very similar views about this topic and totally understand your problems :smile:
Don't be greedy
Original post by DeadlyAphrodite
Feeling like an anomaly, I suppose.

You're not.
Original post by Ciel.
What children? Are you insane, woman? We are talking about sex, not children here. Welcome to the 21st century, we can protect ourselves from unwanted offspring now. It's not like I need to, considering my... preferences, but thanks for your concern.
Of course it's fine. Let people live.

Dont you even dare call me insane because if I comment back how I want you'd cry. And don't be dammit ridiculous, sex makes children and if people kept having loose sex with one timers OBVIOUSLY a child will be created! Only a homosexual won't have to worry about that but guess what the rest of people do. Don't you dare try to tell people it's ok to have sex with the first person they see, are you serious?? How can you ignore how serious of a problem that is? Don't even bother responding to me because I already know the kind of person you are and I'm not interested.
Reply 24
Original post by Salt Queen
Dont you even dare call me insane because if I comment back how I want you'd cry. And don't be dammit ridiculous, sex makes children and if people kept having loose sex with one timers OBVIOUSLY a child will be created! Only a homosexual won't have to worry about that but guess what the rest of people do. Don't you dare try to tell people it's ok to have sex with the first person they see, are you serious?? How can you ignore how serious of a problem that is? Don't even bother responding to me because I already know the kind of person you are and I'm not interested.

You are a troll, aren't you? No one can be that dumb. 'Obviously a child will be created' :laugh: Sure, it will defy the laws of science, and create itself, despite contraception.
How is enjoying sex a serious problem? It isn't.
Quit bullying young people enjoying their sexuality. Go back to the kitchen/cleaning/childcare and be miserable there, if that's your wish.
What is wrong with that guy? And telling people to go back to the jungle? He's lucky he didn't say that to me.

Original post by Ciel.
There are always more men than women in pubs/nightclubs. And clubbing from time to time doesn't mean you can't be a family oriented person. Will getting a girl be difficult for you? Yeah, definitely, with that ancient attitude.

I agree with you and I've just realized how much my opinions were ancient, so as a rational person I accept my wrong ideas here. Thank you for correcting me about that situation.

Nevertheless, I wouldn't trust those married girls who still go to the pubs alone. But please respect my idea. What if I like to go to the museums, historical places, travelling interesting cities or stay at my home and play my video games ? That perspective doesn't make me ignorant, unprogressive person. I'm sure there are plenty girls out there just think like me.

P.S: I'm an atheist person so please don't think I'm a religious one.

Have a good day.
(edited 6 years ago)
For one, relationships take too much time and effort, and in the end, they are always a waste. I get bored quickly of being with just one man. I don't like commitment.

Feelings are messy complicated, and I prefer not to involve them at all. I enjoy sex with men very much, but... I'm simply unable connect with any of them, emotionally. I like them well enough, as friends, I suppose. I'm sexually attracted to them, yes. But beyond that? I can't say I care for them at all.

I've had men tell me they loved me, sure. I may have even said I loved them back. I don't know if they meant their words - but I certainly didn't. Maybe I wanted to, but I simply did not have the capacity to. Such words repulse me, to be honest. Such affairs have always been brief, as they left me extremely unsatisfied. I got bored of them quickly - they failed to entertain me outside the bedroom. I may have broken a few hearts... But, I find myself utterly indifferent.

Maybe relationships just aren't for me at all. People have never been high on my list of priorities. I take my sexual pleasure where I can find it, and then I move on - I want nothing more.

Every other woman my age yearns for Prince charming. I really couldn't care less.

You're just immature and horny. Don't convince yourself that youre special or different, there's plenty of easy f*cks out there and you're just another option.
Reply 28
Original post by ProgrammerC
I agree with you and I've just realized how much my opinions were ancient, so as a rational person I accept my wrong ideas here. Thank you for correcting me about that situation.

Nevertheless, I wouldn't trust those married girls who still go to the pubs alone. But please respect my that idea. What if I like to go to the museums, historical places, travelling interesting cities or stay at my home and play my video games ? That perspective doesn't make me ignorant, unprogressive person. I'm sure there are plenty girls out there just think like me.

P.S: I'm an atheist person so please don't think I'm a religious one.

Have a good day.

Dude, they don't go alone. They go with their female friends. Trust me, quite a lot of girls don't even want male attention when they are clubbing. They just want to dance and have fun with their female friends. Some of my female friends even like to visit gay clubs with me because that way, no guys bother them. You are quite judgemental, tbh. Just because some girls like clubbing doesn't mean they don't enjoy museums or traveling, what the hell...
Original post by Ciel.
There are always more men than women in pubs/nightclubs. And clubbing from time to time doesn't mean you can't be a family oriented person. Will getting a girl be difficult for you? Yeah, definitely, with that ancient attitude.

Yeah look at him having good family values and not wanting to be slutty. one night stands disgust me and so do people who are slutty
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 30
Original post by Salt Queen
What is wrong with that guy? And telling people to go back to the jungle? He's lucky he didn't say that to me.

The reason I said that was because I find his views sexist. Not sure why you're supporting him when you are a woman lmao.
Reply 31
Original post by AperfectBalance
Yeah look at him having good family values and not wanting to be slutty. one night stands disgust me and so do people who are slutty

'Good family values' = turning your partner into a house slave. Great.
Original post by Ciel.
'Good family values' = turning your partner into a house slave. Great.

Both partners need to be loyal to eachother and both should do work around the house, if my wife wanted to work,fine if my wife wanted to stay at home that is also fine, Nothing wrong about wanting a traditional and loyal marriage
i completely agree with you. love is absolutely disgusting, i really cannot even stand the thought. i speak to guys but no one really resonates with me on a deeper level, it's only enjoyable using them for fun. i like being alone anyway, and plus it's so much easier having sexual relations. imagine tying yourself down to one person so early on in life, that's extremely unnecessary. especially being so young.

i dislike how being in a romantic relationship makes you vulnerable to things like feelings and heartbreak. that's entirely irrational! not to mention such a massive distraction too. there's better things to spend your time on than being in a relationship. for example, a threesome, loool

Every other woman my age yearns for Prince charming. I really couldn't care less.

Not strictly true, you don't know every woman your age. If she hasn't found love yet then yeah she'll probably be looking to settle down but try someone who has been messed around and is now looking for the same thing as you. I can tell you for certain that I know at least one woman from every age group who is done with men and just needs them for sex now.
Reply 35
Original post by AperfectBalance
Both partners need to be loyal to eachother and both should do work around the house, if my wife wanted to work,fine if my wife wanted to stay at home that is also fine, Nothing wrong about wanting a traditional and loyal marriage

What's your point?
It's not him wanting marriage that's the problem here. It's him saying that all British girls have zero values.
[video]https://youtu.be/HEXWRTEbj1I[/video]
Original post by Ciel.
What's your point?
It's not him wanting marriage that's the problem here. It's him saying that all British girls have zero values.

Are you talking about me ? If so just read again what I've written and if you still insist about that prove it.
Reply 38
Original post by ProgrammerC
Are you talking about me ? If so just read again what I've written.

Yup. But that was what your initial post suggested.
Original post by Ciel.
Yup. But that was what your initial post suggested.

and he clearly stated that he did not think that, so your point is invalid

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending