The Student Room Group

I only want sex, not love

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ProgrammerC
I agree with you and I've just realized how much my opinions were ancient, so as a rational person I accept my wrong ideas here. Thank you for correcting me about that situation.

Nevertheless, I wouldn't trust those married girls who still go to the pubs alone. But please respect my idea. What if I like to go to the museums, historical places, travelling interesting cities or stay at my home and play my video games ? That perspective doesn't make me ignorant, unprogressive person. I'm sure there are plenty girls out there just think like me.

P.S: I'm an atheist person so please don't think I'm a religious one.

Have a good day.

Are you talking about me ? If so just read again what I've written and if you still insist about that prove it.

Why are you speaking to someone like him who said something so racist and disgusting to you telling you to "go back to the jungle" just because you're a foreigner! Do not dignify someone like that with anymore of your time.
get tinder then. Most of the girls on there don't want a relationship lol.

It's actually hard to find a normal person on there. Thought I was talking to a normal girl last week but then she revealed she was a webcam model and wouldn't go on a date unless I visited her page lmao. Wasn't even a bot either rofl
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 42
Original post by AperfectBalance
and he clearly stated that he did not think that, so your point is invalid

It's not invalid just because he suddenly changed his mind lmao.
Original post by DeadlyAphrodite
For one, relationships take too much time and effort, and in the end, they are always a waste. I get bored quickly of being with just one man. I don't like commitment.

Feelings are messy complicated, and I prefer not to involve them at all. I enjoy sex with men very much, but... I'm simply unable connect with any of them, emotionally. I like them well enough, as friends, I suppose. I'm sexually attracted to them, yes. But beyond that? I can't say I care for them at all.

I've had men tell me they loved me, sure. I may have even said I loved them back. I don't know if they meant their words - but I certainly didn't. Maybe I wanted to, but I simply did not have the capacity to. Such words repulse me, to be honest. Such affairs have always been brief, as they left me extremely unsatisfied. I got bored of them quickly - they failed to entertain me outside the bedroom. I may have broken a few hearts... But, I find myself utterly indifferent.

Maybe relationships just aren't for me at all. People have never been high on my list of priorities. I take my sexual pleasure where I can find it, and then I move on - I want nothing more.

Every other woman my age yearns for Prince charming. I really couldn't care less.

Sex is something that anyone can get, but true love is something precious and rare and that makes you much happier than any bit of c*ck.
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 44
Original post by DeadlyAphrodite
Feeling like an anomaly, I suppose.

Well this might blow your mind, but most men are like that.

So sorry but you're not an anomaly.
Original post by Ciel.
Yup. But that was what your initial post suggested.

You must be kidding, right ? I've just read my first post again and I didn't see anything about I imply British girls have zero values ?? No offence but you think you're the proper 21st century female person but unfortunately you aren't. All I absolutely want from my partner is loyalty and you can be sure about that I don't even believe in a god or any supernatural things like that. As you can see from my previous post I'm trying to be rational person if I make a mistake I'll honestly accept my mistakes (I did it) but in this situation you're the wrong one.

I just want to build a family which is based on emotion, love, respect and secular views.

Also you know what ? If I have a chance, I prefer a partner who is jeolous. I know you'll think it is silly but I don't care because jealousy means love to me..

I'm still wating for the proof..
Reply 46
Original post by Salt Queen
Why are you speaking to someone like him who said something so racist and disgusting to you telling you to "go back to the jungle" just because you're a foreigner! Do not dignify someone like that with anymore of your time.

Aww, the racist card? I don't even know what his race is, so your point doesn't make any sense.
It was because his views are so outdated, like I've already explained to you, silly.
Original post by ChickenMadness
get tinder then. Most of the girls on there don't want a relationship lol.

It's actually hard to find a normal person on there. Thought I was talking to a normal girl last week but then she revealed she was a webcam model and wouldn't go on a date unless I visited her page lmao. Wasn't even a bot either rofl

Good for you.

I'm glad to see a female just thinks like that here, thank you I appreciate that. At least I'm not alone in this topic I knew it there are so many girls out there who think loyalty is important.

I wish happiness in your life. :smile:
Reply 49
Original post by Ciel.
Dude, they don't go alone. They go with their female friends. Trust me, quite a lot of girls don't even want male attention when they are clubbing. They just want to dance and have fun with their female friends. Some of my female friends even like to visit gay clubs with me because that way, no guys bother them. You are quite judgemental, tbh. Just because some girls like clubbing doesn't mean they don't enjoy museums or traveling, what the hell...

****ing hell, as if you even need to say this. I'm never out the boozer and I'm one of the most cultured people I know. Ha.
I think you just have this mindset because of your experiences. Lol. No biggie, just let things be natural.
Reply 51
You must be kidding, right ? I've just read my first post again and I didn't see anything about I imply British girls have zero values ?? No offence but you think you're the proper 21st century female person but unfortunately you aren't. All I absolutely want from my partner is loyalty and you can be sure about that I don't even believe in a god or any supernatural things like that. As you can see from my previous post I'm trying to be rational person if I make a mistake I'll honestly accept my mistakes (I did it) but in this situation you're the wrong one.

I just want to build a family which is based on emotion, love, respect and secular views.

Also you know what ? If I have a chance, I prefer a partner who is jeolous. I know you'll think it is silly but I don't care because jealousy means love to me..

I'm still wating for the proof..

I'm not a proper female person, I'm afraid, I have a ****. I'm a man.
Here's what your initial post said :
'But I really wonder can I easily find British girls with these condition' - as if the majority of British girls don't give a damn about being faithful and all that crap.
and

'I'm sure every nation has family oriented girls but I just wanted to learn what kind of the majority of the Brits girls, will it be a hard for me ? etc. As you know that pubs are really popular in the British culture' - implying that all girls who visit pubs don't give a damn about family values, and are all promiscuous. Get a grip.
Reply 52
Original post by gjd800
****ing hell, as if you even need to say this. I'm never out the boozer and I'm one of the most cultured people I know. Ha.

I know right? Apparently, if you like clubbing, you are not only a slut but an uncultured swine now, too. Go figure. :s-smilie:
I'm glad to see a female just thinks like that here, thank you I appreciate that. At least I'm not alone in this topic I knew it there are so many girls out there who think loyalty is important.

I wish happiness in your life. :smile:

Thank you and just to let you know this website does NOT speak for society! And that ciel poster is NOT female nor heterosexual. You're wasting your time.
Reply 54
Original post by Ciel.
I know right? Apparently, if you like clubbing, you are not only a slut but an uncultured swine now, too. Go figure. :s-smilie:

Aye, absolute nonsense.
Reply 55
Thank you and just to let you know this website does NOT speak for society! And that ciel poster is NOT female nor heterosexual. You're wasting your time.

Ohh so it's wrong to pick on people because of their race but calling them out on their sexuality is totally fine, isn't it? :laugh: Ah thanks for making me laugh today.
Dont you even dare call me insane because if I comment back how I want you'd cry. And don't be dammit ridiculous, sex makes children and if people kept having loose sex with one timers OBVIOUSLY a child will be created! Only a homosexual won't have to worry about that but guess what the rest of people do. Don't you dare try to tell people it's ok to have sex with the first person they see, are you serious?? How can you ignore how serious of a problem that is? Don't even bother responding to me because I already know the kind of person you are and I'm not interested.

1) Simmer down
2) Is it your life?
3) condom.
4) if she wants to have protected sex with someone she just met so what.
Reply 57
Original post by AlevelsMakeMeSui
1) Simmer down
2) Is it your life?
3) condom.

Don't bother, she's crazy. She likes to bully young people because they know how to enjoy sex (prob doesn't get any herself).
Original post by AlevelsMakeMeSui
1) Simmer down
2) Is it your life?
3) condom.

No I won't simmer down when some specimen insults me.

Condoms don't always work

How do you know it's protected?! Where did she say it was??? Don't be naive, people have unprotected sex all the time! and I wasn't even talking about her anymore, I was talking to that other thing.
(edited 6 years ago)
Ciel is some next SJW and I agree with Salt Queen from what I've scanned through. Having sex with lots of random people is not right, you should be telling the OP this instead of jumping onto the movement that "you can do anything you want if it makes you happy". For one, you're not considering all the men she's hurting by acting promiscuously, those who yearn for an emotional relationship -- she is depriving them of it. It's also really unhealthy, unhealthy for her well-being and also pathologically unhealthy with the huge risks of STDs & unwanted pregnancies. Not only that, but it scars any reputation she has in society, and naturally people will label her, though she claims that she is 'not ashamed', this issue has clearly had a lasting impression on her because she feels the need to post on here, seeking validation. This sounds like an addition to me, and one we should be condoning. Just because it gives her momentary gratification doesn't make it okay! If someone was addicted to food, you would advise them to stop eating so much or eat healthily, no? Or would you tell them to do whatever makes them happy until they end up with type 2 diabetes.
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending