Aww and ofc you're invited to mine haha :tongue: :hugs:

it will be:h: inshaAllah ahahhaa

aww thank youuu:jumphug; hahah
Reply 21
Lol forget that cbb.
Nope. :tongue:
I would prefer to build myself up as an individual :lol:
Original post by Lychee627
I'd wear a suit and she'd wear a white wedding dress , there will be quite a few hundred people I think :lol:

typical innit blud :tongue:
Reply 24
Original post by EmLo12
What would you and your partner wear, what decorations would you have (if any), venue, colour scheme, how many people? :biggrin:

Kinda cheating as it's already happened.

I wore a full suit. We had quite minimalistic decorations as the venue had amazing wooden features and windows that we didnt want to block. Venue was a purpose build 'modern barn' look building. Colour scheme was lilac/purple. 80 to the day, 120 to evening

(edited 6 years ago)
Already done mine in real life :laugh:

Me and my husband both wore purple - him in a kilt outfit and me in a dress, we both wore cat headbands since were known as the crazy cat couple, our vows were lines from Lord Of The Rings and Harry Potter. I walked down the aisle to Concerning Hobbits from LoTR, we signed our marriage license to Flying Theme from How To Train Your Dragon and we skipped out the town hall to Always Look On The Bright Side of Life :smile: we got a limo to the town hall and then it picked us back up after the ceremony to take us to the reception with my family.

We had about 30 guests and my grandparents gave me away. Our first dance was a funny made up dance on the spot with no practise to Jump The Lineby Harry Belafonte :smile: our cake was white, purple and red with black paw prints over it :love:
Reply 26
Original post by Reue
Kinda cheating as it's already happened.

I wore a full suit. We had quite minimalistic decorations as the venue had amazing wooden features and windows that we didnt want to block. Venue was a purpose build 'modern barn' look building. Colour scheme was lilac/purple. 80 to the day, 120 to evening

SO BEAUTIFUL! I love it :smile: <3
Reply 27
Original post by Rum Ham
Already done mine in real life :laugh:

Me and my husband both wore purple - him in a kilt outfit and me in a dress, we both wore cat headbands since were known as the crazy cat couple, our vows were lines from Lord Of The Rings and Harry Potter. I walked down the aisle to Concerning Hobbits from LoTR, we signed our marriage license to Flying Theme from How To Train Your Dragon and we skipped out the town hall to Always Look On The Bright Side of Life :smile: we got a limo to the town hall and then it picked us back up after the ceremony to take us to the reception with my family.

We had about 30 guests and my grandparents gave me away. Our first dance was a funny made up dance on the spot with no practise to Jump The Lineby Harry Belafonte :smile: our cake was white, purple and red with black paw prints over it :love:

Hahaha! Sounds like so much fun :smile: I hope you had a wonderful time :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending