The Student Room Group

Apple Employee's daughter shown using iPhone X in café macs - the Apple staff café

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBeD8E2xxck
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQzGKwjr_js

what do you guys think as i am feeling mixed - as various others have done vids at the apple event and they get away with it BUT her dad got fired for something he didn't do but her daughter did

Scroll to see replies

Original post by gareths
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBeD8E2xxck
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQzGKwjr_js

what do you guys think as i am feeling mixed - as various others have done vids at the apple event and they get away with it BUT her dad got fired for something he didn't do but her daughter did

At the end of the day, she shouldn't have posted the video. And her dad shouldn't have allowed her.

Apple did the right thing.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by RoyalSheepy
At the end of the day, she shouldn't have recorded the video. And her dad shouldn't have allowed her.

Apple did the right thing.

i guess - altohugh another employee egged her on in a way - and if this was microsoft they probably wouldnt care
Reply 3
To be fair, if it's not even released then they should already know that you're not supposed to show the product.
Reply 4
Original post by Black Water
To be fair, if it's not even released then they should already know that you're not supposed to show the product.

well - everythingapplepro should get told off by apple FOR TALKING ABOUT LEAKS and also iJustine showed it off and I know it was at an event but still
Original post by gareths
well - everythingapplepro should get told off by apple FOR TALKING ABOUT LEAKS and also iJustine showed it off and I know it was at an event but still

They are not Apple employees and not bound by their rules or NDAs.
Reply 6
Original post by Nebuchadnezzaṛ
They are not Apple employees and not bound by their rules or NDAs.

i do understand that but the other internal app leaks deffo come from an apple employee initially - and they dont get told off

plus if it was Microsoft they probably would not give a damn
Reply 7
Original post by gareths

Her father was an Apple Employee, the rules apply.

I agree with this 100%! How they thought they were going to get away with that - I don't know :rofl:
Reply 9
I agree with this 100%! How they thought they were going to get away with that - I don't know :rofl:

same here
Reply 10

Exactly haha. She was just flaunting her fathers occupation and privileges. Guess it didn't end to well. :tongue:
Exactly haha. She was just flaunting her fathers occupation and privileges. Guess it didn't end to well. :tongue:

That's why it's never good to show off :eviltongue:
Reply 12

yep - if me and/or my future partner worked for a big tech company and our children wanted to see around i would tell them not to film
Reply 13
That's why it's never good to show off :eviltongue:

Yeah. Wasn't really surprised when I read that Apple let go of him. :redface:
Reply 14
Original post by gareths
yep - if me and/or my future partner worked for a big tech company and our children wanted to see around i would tell them not to film

Good move, you don't want to end up getting fired for it.
Reply 15
Yeah. Wasn't really surprised when I read that Apple let go of him. :redface:

did u read it from this thread or not
Reply 16
Good move, you don't want to end up getting fired for it.

exactly and if they did film we would punish them for it
Reply 17
Original post by gareths
did u read it from this thread or not

Read it from here and watched the videos.
Reply 18
Original post by gareths
exactly and if they did film we would punish them for it

That's good, sometimes rules have to be followed.
Reply 19
Read it from here and watched the videos.

its amazing how many subs shes gained - she had less than me before that vid and now she has wayyyy more than me

Quick Reply

Latest