The Student Room Group

How can I ever be wanted sexually?

Scroll to see replies

As someone who happens to have larger breasts, I am quite jealous. Just remeber, that breast size does not make you more or less beautiful and if people are only interests in you for your breast size, they probably aren't worth it. Beauty comes from within and is shown with how confident you are. ❤️
Original post by Anonymous
I'm 32A and small 5"1 and 18 years of age.

There's more to a relationship than just personality and that's a given. I just feel like I'd fall on this side of it.

I just hate my breast sizes and would want them to be at least one or two cups bigger :frown:

Ariana Grande is a 5'0 midget but I'm sure millions of guys are in love with her....
Original post by SkrillerFanatic
Ariana Grande is a 5'0 midget but I'm sure millions of guys are in love with her....

Is she 32AA..
Is she 32AA..

Her girls are really small...
Her girls are really small...

??
I'm 32A and small 5"1 and 18 years of age.

There's more to a relationship than just personality and that's a given. I just feel like I'd fall on this side of it.

I just hate my breast sizes and would want them to be at least one or two cups bigger :frown:

I m a Guy and someone smaller than me would be attractive as I'm relatively small for a Guy.
Original post by TheFordFaithful
I m a Guy and someone smaller than me would be attractive as I'm relatively small for a Guy.

How tall are you?
??

You don't get me?
Personally yes I would want a sexually attractive girlfriend, but also I believe it is more important to be a good partner and a intelligent person
You don't get me?

You said her girls are really small.. what's that meant to mean?

I dont have an issue with my height.
So gaining weight helped you also get boobs. As the fat was distributed there?

Was it evenly spread?

having boobs because you're fat is like having a 6 pack because you're skinny

be healthy exercise and tone yourself that's a good plan to make yourself look a ton better
Original post by will'o'wisp2
having boobs because you're fat is like having a 6 pack because you're skinny

be healthy exercise and tone yourself that's a good plan to make yourself look a ton better

I'm already healthy weight..
I'm already healthy weight..

but get tonnnnnnnnnnnned and seriously more ppl will be after you. If you get some nice toned abs and a lil muscle on you, you'll be good :smile:

don't make yourself a meathead tho xD
Original post by will'o'wisp2
but get tonnnnnnnnnnnned and seriously more ppl will be after you. If you get some nice toned abs and a lil muscle on you, you'll be good :smile:

don't make yourself a meathead tho xD

But I'm pretty slim so I'm not sure what I will be toning.
Yeah but at this rate it feels like the guy would have bigger boobs than me lol. No I dont have good facial feautures either. I look skinny I guess?

Yea but going gym just for getting a big ass whilst nothing else is weird. Also wouldn't you have to keep it up for years?

It's not that often women are taller than guys and at this rate I look like a kid. Not a women.

I don't really know where my weight gets distributed.. And it's pretty flat atm.

As a guy there is more to a girl than a pair of tits. Same with any girl really. If you look after yourself i.e actually shower and wear nice perfumes and dress well, there's no reason not to be wanted like that. And I think you'd find there are some guys into you, but if you're always averting your eyes you'll never know cos you're never looking around you.

For me anyway I'd want a girl who is confident about their shape and in themselves, not stuck up but not self-conscious. Mostly I'd look for someone who I can be chill with and be like a best friend with.

I don't want to always have to feel like I have to look amazing 24/7 for a person and they can just be happy with me and stay chill with me.

TL:biggrin:R - As a guy I'm not gonna discount seeing anyone because they have small tits.( Plastic surgery is a bigger turnoff for me because it isn't natural)
From a guys point of view, you shouldn't let height, breast size or whatever cloud your true beauty inside. Get out there and show them what an amazing person you are and I guarantee you there will be someone out there. your not an alien now are you? But most of all; practise patience, because there is hope for us all, I've even seen it with my own eyes from experience.
Original post by NeverGrowUp
"I just dont want to be a disappointment to whoever I end up being with" That shows that you are stressing about the opinion about others. Girl, just have confidence with yourself as there are MANY guys out there who don;t give af about boob size especially when it comes to deciding if a girl is worth being in a relationship with.

At the moment no I'm not.. It's just that I believe in sex after marriage. So I dont want them to see me then and be put off by my body.

Original post by AbelTesfaye_isMJ
From a guys point of view, you shouldn't let height, breast size or whatever cloud your true beauty inside. Get out there and show them what an amazing person you are and I guarantee you there will be someone out there. your not an alien now are you? But most of all; practise patience, because there is hope for us all, I've even seen it with my own eyes from experience.
well... I'm a 32A too and in a happy relationship
At the moment no I'm not.. It's just that I believe in sex after marriage. So I dont want them to see me then and be put off by my body.

If those types of men are so easily put off by your body, then they don't deserve you. A real person will overlook those factors and still see you as the same person they fell in love with
Original post by AbelTesfaye_isMJ
If those types of men are so easily put off by your body, then they don't deserve you. A real person will overlook those factors and still see you as the same person they fell in love with

Well, it's not very womanly. So I cant expect them to find it attractive at all.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending