Reply 1
would you **** in your bed?
Original post by Reue

well....
Reply 3
Original post by Reue

hey now that's not quite the right analogy. both the sink and toilet go into the sewers. a bed clearly does not.
Reply 4
Original post by oldboy2007
hey now that's not quite the right analogy. both the sink and toilet go into the sewers. a bed clearly does not.

You wash food in your sink, not in your bed, soooo....

So would you sh*t in the sink?
I can't physically do that...I'd have to climb into my sink :s-smilie: then roll myself over and sit. Far too much work.
Original post by Reue

bathroom sink?
well... not piss no

im a guy btw
Reply 9
Original post by Reue

Original post by Hirsty97
bathroom sink?

you know. i should have clarified. bathroom sink. I prefer to piss in the bathroom sink rather than the actual toilet in the bathroom. though I have pissed in the kitchen sink previously at some point in my life.
No.. Never occurred to me to do that, when there's a toilet right there. Not even on a drunken escapade.
Reply 11
This thread reminds me of my old housemate who once threw up into the bathroom sink rather than the toilet.
Reply 12
Yes. I also wash my hands in the toilet.
Original post by Hirsty97
No.. Never occurred to me to do that, when there's a toilet right there. Not even on a drunken escapade.

Original post by Reue
This thread reminds me of my old housemate who once threw up into the bathroom sink rather than the toilet.

you know when you piss in the toilet but when you first start pissing and when you finish, you could overshoot or dribble outside of the water bit onto the rim / base / floor?

that doesn't happen when you piss into a sink. your **** is at the right height and the curvature of the sink ensures everything is caught without splashing, so will never make a mess that you have to clean up afterwards
Reply 14
used to as a kid... until I realised how disgusting it was

so now I don't.
you know when you piss in the toilet but when you first start pissing and when you finish, you could overshoot or dribble outside of the water bit onto the rim / base / floor?

that doesn't happen when you piss into a sink. your **** is at the right height and the curvature of the sink ensures everything is caught without splashing, so will never make a mess that you have to clean up afterwards

fair argument actually

guess you can compromise and actually... sit :hide:
Original post by Nerry

so now I don't.

Ew! Yeah the **** right. 😱😷
Original post by angelike1
fair argument actually

guess you can compromise and actually... sit :hide:

Yeah but that's what girls do.

Also some times when I start pissing, the piss starts off in 2 directions. Sometimes it just dribbles as well as shooting in downward arc at the same time.

Surely I can't be the only person to have decided the most reasonable thing to do is to piss in the sink instead.
Original post by Nerry

so now I don't.

Why did you do it as a kid? Your **** wouldn't have been higher than the sink. So you would have to have had to deliberately stand on something to reach? Or did you just stand there and shoot upwards with your wee?
Yeah but that's what girls do.

Also some times when I start pissing, the piss starts off in 2 directions. Sometimes it just dribbles as well as shooting in downward arc at the same time.

Surely I can't be the only person to have decided the most reasonable thing to do is to piss in the sink instead.

you mean when it starts spraying?

just aim in the centre of the basin, then it shouldnt divert as much

Latest