Idk apparently its the username

lol ive also received pms due to it

Original post by Salt Queen
I'd love to but my phone won't let me

Male
Original post by _princessxox
when you drink from the same cup as them without cleaning it

Errrrrrrrr..... I won't even do that if I'm in love with the person

To answer OPs question, Love ain't real, it's a myth made by many authors and directors who thought it'll be a great genre of reading and film making.

I don't see no titanic sh1t down on the street where they chat breeze and say crap like "I never saw true beauty till this morning" or whatever they say.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by angelike1
Idk apparently its the username

lol ive also received pms due to it

Male

I already saw and do you drink off your friends
I already saw and do you drink off your friends

sure - when offered or if its just lying around
sure - when offered or if its just lying around

😐 um...wow. I didn't know it was like that.
😐 um...wow. I didn't know it was like that.

what do you mean?
what do you mean?

😑 lol I just can't visualise men drinking off each other I've never seen it in my life. Honestly.
😑 lol I just can't visualise men drinking off each other I've never seen it in my life. Honestly.

thats weird then
thats weird then
did you just ****ing call me weird? How dare you speak to someone like that? How am I weird for not having seen a bunch of grown ass men sucking off each others straws and drinking out each other's cups??? Figure life out before you quote me again. I never insulted you and you call me weird.
(edited 6 years ago)
did you just ****ing call me weird? How dare you speak to someone like that? How am I weird for not having seen a bunch of grown ass men sucking off each others straws and drinking out each other's cups??? Figure life out before you quote me again. I never insulted you and you call me weird.

nah i meant the fact that you cant visualise it weird - wasnt calling you weird
What human male here

Has sucked off another man's straw!
nah i meant the fact that you cant visualise it weird - wasnt calling you weird

Don't lie to me. And not being able to picture it is still NOT as weird as sucking off another man's straw.
(edited 6 years ago)
What human male here

Has sucked off another man's straw!

lol not straws :lol:

was talking about pints not cocktails
Don't lie to me. And not being able to picture it is still NOT as weird as sucking off another man's straw.

prove it
Original post by salt queen
did you just ****ing call me weird? How dare you speak to someone like that? How am i weird for not having seen a bunch of grown ass men sucking off each others straws and drinking out each other's cups??? Figure life out before you quote me again. I never insulted you and you call me weird.

looooool
lol not straws :lol:

was talking about pints not cocktails

I still have never seen a grown man not even boys casually reach for their friends drink and sip and the friend doesn't get angry or confused. Now I'm gonna blow this out of proportion because you insulted me for no reason.
I still have never seen a grown man not even boys casually reach for their friends drink and sip and the friend doesn't get angry or confused. Now I'm gonna blow this out of proportion because you insulted me for no reason.

oh its actually not done casually

see i think thats were you got a bit muddled :h:
prove it

wot

oh its actually not done casually

see i think thats were you got a bit muddled :h:

I'm not MUDDLED at all thank you. Oh so you admit it's just a weird habit of yours to sip off your friend when they're not looking...
Original post by chanel_666
looooool

Lol I'm so serious right now my face is straight af
wot

I'm not MUDDLED at all thank you. Oh so you admit it's just a weird habit of yours to sip off your friend when they're not looking...

sometimes it's not even a friend's

thats only when everyones leaving though and the bar staff are chucking any leftovers away

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending