The Student Room Group

Worksheets and Practise questions

Where can i find worksheets and practise questions for each topic in the sciences(gcse) ?xxx
Thank you in advance xxxx
Original post by A.N123
Where can i find worksheets and practise questions for each topic in the sciences(gcse) ?xxx
Thank you in advance xxxx

You can find past papers on your exam board's worksheets.
If you want it to separate it by topic, categorise each question and file it away.
On the other hand, they're meant to link topics together so you may want to answer the paper at once.
Original post by emperorCode
You can find past papers on your exam board's worksheets.
If you want it to separate it by topic, categorise each question and file it away.
On the other hand, they're meant to link topics together so you may want to answer the paper at once.

Thank you!
Do you mean website?
I cant answer the paper at once since im only in yr 10 and we've just started the content x
Try looking on the tes website!
Original post by sxhxl
Try looking on the tes website!

Thank You! Xxx
Original post by A.N123
Thank you!
Do you mean website?
I cant answer the paper at once since im only in yr 10 and we've just started the content x

http://qualifications.pearson.com/en/qualifications/edexcel-gcses/sciences-2016.coursematerials.html#filterQuery=category:Pearson-UK:Category%2FSpecification-and-sample-assessments

You should find "sample Assessment materials"
Placeholder for real exam papers.

Btw
this could be the wrong exam board
It might be aqa, OCR, ccea, cie wjec,
Original post by emperorCode
http://qualifications.pearson.com/en/qualifications/edexcel-gcses/sciences-2016.coursematerials.html#filterQuery=category:Pearson-UK:Category%2FSpecification-and-sample-assessments

You should find "sample Assessment materials"
Placeholder for real exam papers.

Btw
this could be the wrong exam board
It might be aqa, OCR, ccea, cie wjec,

Thank you xxxx
go on savemyexams or mathsandphysicstutor.

Quick Reply

Latest