The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Interview at imperial

I'll be applying to imperial and o was just wondering whether I'll be able to do interview through Skype or will I need to go to imperial university to do it it cost around 90-100 pounds to get there which is a lot so what shall I do. Had anybody else from UK has done Skype interview because travel cost/ time is A lot???
Original post by igotnomoney
I'll be applying to imperial and o was just wondering whether I'll be able to do interview through Skype or will I need to go to imperial university to do it it cost around 90-100 pounds to get there which is a lot so what shall I do. Had anybody else from UK has done Skype interview because travel cost/ time is A lot???

It’s expensive if you choose the train, if you can go on a coach then it’s a lot cheaper, try cheap long distance bus services like the megabus, I think it drops you off only a 30 min walk away from the uni
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Original post by Daniel100499
It’s expensive if you choose the train, if you can go on a coach then it’s a lot cheaper, try cheap long distance bus services like the megabus, I think it drops you off only a 30 min walk away from the uni

Thank you so much, it is only 20 pounds for everything . . Work so much better ... got amscared when looked up trains... thank you so muvh
Original post by igotnomoney
Thank you so much, it is only 20 pounds for everything . . Work so much better ... got amscared when looked up trains... thank you so muvh

No worries, I used the megabus for my imperial interview good luck 👍🏼

Quick Reply

Latest