The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 2fsawgroup3
What course did you apply to at UCL?

I'm applying for Philosophy, what about you?
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 101
Got an offer for comp sci today
Oh boy they're starting dishing out offers already (I thought they had to interview applicants first...). Let's all hope for the best! :smile:
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Bahl12

When did you send your application ?
Original post by Bahl12

Comgratsss
A friend of mine got an offer for the same major I was applying to. I thought UCL does not give out offers until November...
Hi, I'm an international student.
I got 3A*'s and 5A's for IGCSE. I'm predicted AAA for A levels in Mathematics, Further mathematics and Chemistry.
I'm applying for social science with quantitative methods (AAA-AAB), what are my chances of getting an offer? :smile:
Original post by watercarrier11
Just got an offer for Philosophy at UCL - so so happy!!

When did you apply and what are your predicted grades? (If you don't mind answering)
Guys I'm scared. I am applying for Econ and about 2 weeks ago I uploaded the document for my maths grade on UCL portal. I checked today and it has a warning sign saying I need to upload a requested document and I can't find my uploaded document anywhere??!!!
Reply 109
Original post by Chickylicky

Guys I'm scared. I am applying for Econ and about 2 weeks ago I uploaded the document for my maths grade on UCL portal. I checked today and it has a warning sign saying I need to upload a requested document and I can't find my uploaded document anywhere??!!!

I had the same for my course which is modern languages Plus, i still get the warning sign to say i need to upload but if i scroll down on my 'view application' page, it says 'uploaded documents' and shows my file, it could be worth submitting again if it says you haven't uploaded anything?
Original post by aa2018
I had the same for my course which is modern languages Plus, i still get the warning sign to say i need to upload but if i scroll down on my 'view application' page, it says 'uploaded documents' and shows my file, it could be worth submitting again if it says you haven't uploaded anything?

Ok thank you. But the deadline has long past, will this disadvantage me :frown:
Reply 111
Ok thank you. But the deadline has long past, will this disadvantage me :frown:

You will probably be fine, im sure there are lots of other applicants to who the same thing has happened!!
Original post by aa2018
You will probably be fine, im sure there are lots of other applicants to who the same thing has happened!!

Hopefully :frown: Should I email them about this so it looks like I wasn't being lazy and sending it weeks after the deadline?
Reply 113
Hopefully :frown: Should I email them about this so it looks like I wasn't being lazy and sending it weeks after the deadline?

I mean to be fair I emailed them too hahah but bc I thought it had messed up, but they do say on the website that you shouldnt email to ask for confirmation, but since that's not what you're doing it would probs be a good idea! is ucl your first choice?
Original post by aa2018
I mean to be fair I emailed them too hahah but bc I thought it had messed up, but they do say on the website that you shouldnt email to ask for confirmation, but since that's not what you're doing it would probs be a good idea! is ucl your first choice?

Ahh fairs. My 2nd/3rd choice, hbu?
Reply 115
Ahh fairs. My 2nd/3rd choice, hbu?

I'd probs say its my 1st apart from oxford but I don't see myself getting in tbf!
Original post by aa2018

I submitted mine 2 weeks ago but the warning sign still remained. However when i clicked submit again (second time) the warning sign actually went and i got acknowledgement email.....kinda worried since deadline was last week
Original post by Lamia Parthenope
I'm applying for 2018, but I'm studying in a US high school and is interested in archaeology.

I go to an American/international school to but we do the IB and we're in England lmao

I haven't heard of many people who go to regular high schools in the states and apply to the UK. Most Americans that apply that I know go to American/international schools around the world. So how come you're applying to UCL? :smile:
Reply 118
Original post by kazuto.p46
I submitted mine 2 weeks ago but the warning sign still remained. However when i clicked submit again (second time) the warning sign actually went and i got acknowledgement email.....kinda worried since deadline was last week

wait you're supposed to get an acknowledgement email for the requested document? I got the uni acknowlegement a few days before they asked for a document, but it still says I had uploaded it on the 14th Oct? im sure its fine but i still have the warning sign i thought it was for everyone ??
Original post by aa2018
wait you're supposed to get an acknowledgement email for the requested document? I got the uni acknowlegement a few days before they asked for a document, but it still says I had uploaded it on the 14th Oct? im sure its fine but i still have the warning sign i thought it was for everyone ??

Yeah when i uploaded 2 weeks ago i still had warning sign until today when i clicked upload again (wanted to see what would happen), the warning sign disappeared and i got an acknowledgement email from UCL:

dear _____
Thank you for uploading further information to the Applicant Portal. The Admissions team will review this information and if we need anything further we will be in touch as soon as possible.
As we have now received your document(s) via your Applicant Portal, you do not need to email us this information.
Kind regards,
UCL Admissions

idk maybe try press submit again? maybe it didnt send first time. I have the date next to my form (early October) but just got email today after pressing submit again.

Latest

Trending

Trending