The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

348 :ninjagirl:
Reply 21
Original post by chelseadagg3r
Yeeeeah

Naw, I'm sure you'll have fun still! We'll be celebrating here on TSR for you :biggrin:

Good luck! :cube:

I have 5 hours of lessons and a test tomorrow :rofl:

Really? :puppyeyes: Because everyone is celebrating Halloween :toofunny:

Original post by Michiyo
Good luck! :cube:

I have 5 hours of lessons and a test tomorrow :rofl:

Really? :puppyeyes: Because everyone is celebrating Halloween :toofunny:

I have 5 hours too :frown: A test though on your birthday? Noooo, that should be illegal :laugh:

I am very unlikely to be :laugh: I'll be here to celebrate you and your day of birth! :tongue:

I have 5 hours too :frown: A test though on your birthday? Noooo, that should be illegal :laugh:

I am very unlikely to be :laugh: I'll be here to celebrate you and your day of birth! :tongue:

:console: And some people say non-STEM degrees are easy :moon:

It is fine, it is just Japanese :biggrin: Japanese is my easiest subject, so I will be fine :yep:

I have never even celebrated Halloween. :sad:

Aww, thank you! :blush: :lovehug:

I wondered why I couldn't post in the old app.
No worries at all! Was just about to PM you actually asking if you wanted anything in particular :biggrin: Will sort that now!

Awesome stuff, thanks! :smile: That way, we can keep the stats and everything going :smile:

I didn't realize the thread was about to end then... :wink:

edit: Just seen that, many thanks for doing that for us :smile: Though I've noticed that you've left a couple of references to P27: "Welcome to the Girls vs Boys thread - the 27th edition!" and also in the stats:
"So far in Part 27: Girls 8 - 6 Boys"

If you could change the welcome statement to P28, and get rid of the "So far in" on the P27 stats, that'd be great :smile: Then, ofc, we'll need some P28 stats for when either side scores a victory in P28.

Thanks once again for sorting this out for us and keeping things nice here :smile:
(edited 6 years ago)
Hmm seems like a fun thread that i can spend some time on...

Original post by Michiyo
:console: And some people say non-STEM degrees are easy :moon:

It is fine, it is just Japanese :biggrin: Japanese is my easiest subject, so I will be fine :yep:

I have never even celebrated Halloween. :sad:

Aww, thank you! :blush: :lovehug:

It's your birthday tomorrow :eek: :cake:

:birthday: (Because I'm 99% sure I'll forget tomorrow)
Original post by laurawatt
It's your birthday tomorrow :eek: :cake:

:birthday: (Because I'm 99% sure I'll forget tomorrow)

It is! :biggrin: Turning 19 :moon:

Thank you! :colondollar:

Original post by _Reminder

Hi! :hello: Just thought I should let you know that multiple posts do not count :sadnod: You also need to edit the posts to reflect the real number :pinch:

-----

Once again: Multiple posts do not count and the number has to be edited if someone posts before. :getmecoat:
Original post by spotify95
Awesome stuff, thanks! :smile: That way, we can keep the stats and everything going :smile:

I didn't realize the thread was about to end then... :wink:

edit: Just seen that, many thanks for doing that for us :smile: Though I've noticed that you've left a couple of references to P27: "Welcome to the Girls vs Boys thread - the 27th edition!" and also in the stats:
"So far in Part 27: Girls 8 - 6 Boys"

If you could change the welcome statement to P28, and get rid of the "So far in" on the P27 stats, that'd be great :smile: Then, ofc, we'll need some P28 stats for when either side scores a victory in P28.

Thanks once again for sorting this out for us and keeping things nice here :smile:

Good catch, sorted!

Original post by Michiyo

Once again: Multiple posts do not count and the number has to be edited if someone posts before. :getmecoat:

Don't worry. I think it's a PBU. I'm reporting to the CT :yep:

Good catch, sorted!

Nice stuff, thanks for sorting that! :smile:

(edited 6 years ago)
Good catch, sorted!

Thank you :adore: