The Student Room Group

What do you think she feels towards me?

So there is this new girl at work who started relatively recently, a couple of weeks ago. She has spoken to me a few times, saying "hi" and once to ask me about something work related. I have also noticed her smiling at me a few times. And I have noticed her looking at me a few times as she walks past. One time she even greeted me "Alright?" with a smile as she walked past. Another time as we were walking past each other, I felt her look straight at me as we went past, just as I was looking the other way. Not a glance either, a very deliberate look.

So on Thursday, I saw her walking towards me in the corridor and I thought it would be nice to say "good morning" to her. I did and she responded "good morning" back with a smile on her face while also running her finger through her hair.

Later that day, I again saw her walking towards me in the corridor while I was walking in the opposite direction. As she approached from a distance I could see she was smiling at me, she continued smiling at me until we had walked past each other. It wasn't a brief smile either, it lasted a long time but with lips closed.

Now I'm not just assuming she has a crush on me or anything like that but from what I've said, do any of you have any idea what she feels about me or how she might feel towards me? Is it vague liking, hatred? Is there any kind of a potential for a friendship here? And what did that smile mean? Why did it last so long?
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 1
This is the time for you to MAN UP and ask her out. TALK TO HER MORE if you do not want to risk it
p.s. if she continous with playing with her hair it means she likes ( trust me) :wink:
why not have a conversation with her ? that way you can ask her things.
Just talk to her & be confident or u have no chance
She 1000% has a crush on you
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
She 1000% has a crush on you
It doesn't seem to feel that way but I'm mystified as to why they would smile at me like that. I;m just confused by their behavior.
Find something small and work-related to start a conversation with, then ask her out to lunch?!
She is being friendly and polite, as I hope all work colleagues should be.
Reply 8
Nothing negative clearly. Get chatting and what about an after work drink.
she was being nice
Reply 10
Original post by Zarek
Nothing negative clearly. Get chatting and what about an after work drink.

Ok

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending