The Student Room Group

why isn’t he sexual with me?

So there’s this guy (he’s 19 & I’m 18) & we aren’t dating or anything but we’re both attracted to each other & have been romantically intimate with each other for a while now.

He always texts me cute cheesy things & he’s super romantic. (calls me beautiful, cute, you name it) It’s really nice & I do love this side of him

But... see here’s the thing. I am very sexually attracted to him, but he doesn’t give me the impression that he desires anything sexual at all?? For eg. I sometimes send him (extra cheeky) snaps or I’ve tried texting him (subtle) msgs to initiate sexual tension but he just texts back nonchalantly?

It’s soo frustrating because ik hes into me.. he’s just really innocent? (it’s kinda cutee but I wish I’d see the other side)

In real life he’s very cuddly & likes to hold my hand & kiss but he’s not bothering at all with trying anything sexual 😕 I have tried to make things heated for eg i sat on his lap (facing him) and he seemed a bit surprised but he kissed me & that was it..

What else can I do?

Ik i sound rly desperate lol but he’s so good looking ok & I’ve been patient far too long 😂 help please hahah
maybe he's shy and would prefer you to make the moves? You might need to be more obvious, he might not be getting the 'subtle' hints.
If he's been watching the news over the past week, maybe he's worried about getting accused of sexual harassment...
Original post by Anonymous
If he's been watching the news over the past week, maybe he's worried about getting accused of sexual harassment...

Gold :toofunny:

So there’s this guy (he’s 19 & I’m 18) & we aren’t dating or anything but we’re both attracted to each other & have been romantically intimate with each other for a while now.

He always texts me cute cheesy things & he’s super romantic. (calls me beautiful, cute, you name it) It’s really nice & I do love this side of him

But... see here’s the thing. I am very sexually attracted to him, but he doesn’t give me the impression that he desires anything sexual at all?? For eg. I sometimes send him (extra cheeky) snaps or I’ve tried texting him (subtle) msgs to initiate sexual tension but he just texts back nonchalantly?

It’s soo frustrating because ik hes into me.. he’s just really innocent? (it’s kinda cutee but I wish I’d see the other side)

In real life he’s very cuddly & likes to hold my hand & kiss but he’s not bothering at all with trying anything sexual 😕 I have tried to make things heated for eg i sat on his lap (facing him) and he seemed a bit surprised but he kissed me & that was it..

What else can I do?

Ik i sound rly desperate lol but he’s so good looking ok & I’ve been patient far too long 😂 help please hahah

You need to make the moves young lassie, turn up the music, strip down to pure nudity, and turn him on.
Is he a virgin, OP?
Maybe he's just the sort of guy who values your thoughts and feelings over sexual desires/advances. Nowadays, that's a bloody miracle! But if you feel like you two are ready to move onto the next stage of your "relationship", you should definitely talk to him about it. Let him have time to think and don't pressure him into it, though.

I wish you two the best of luck! :biggrin:

What else can I do?

wait until he does it back and give him a while
Reply 7
Original post by Ice Constricter
Is he a virgin, OP?

Nope and that's the strange thing. And i'm the virgin funnily enough :biggrin: he's only slept with his ex-gf tho which was back when he was 17, I believe?
Reply 8
Original post by daario333
Maybe he's looking for someone with more class instead of a ho e?

Haha deep much?

He's the first guy i've been with and actually take seriously since I genuinely see something with him happening.

it's been 4 months of our "thing". I think it's only natural for me to be feeling this way.

Can you please enlighten me of my ho.e-ish tendencies? :K:
Haha deep much?

He's the first guy i've been with and actually take seriously since I genuinely see something with him happening.

it's been 4 months of our "thing". I think it's only natural for me to be feeling this way.

Can you please enlighten me of my ho.e-ish tendencies? :K:

Well, you're not dating. And I don't think you've got the sign yet but he's clearly not interested. Have some class and move on instead of embarrassing yourself with your silly snaps and messages.
From reading that you sure damn sound desperate.... and a bit moist
Original post by daario333
Well, you're not dating. And I don't think you've got the sign yet but he's clearly not interested. Have some class and move on instead of embarrassing yourself with your silly snaps and messages.

We aren't dating officially, but we are practically a couple.. we get along rly well personality wise, we're both attracted to each other, he flirts and is rlly sweet etc. idk what you mean by "move on". He's not some crush i occasionally text.

(i'm just confused why he isn't taking things to the next level?? esp. since guys by this stage usually do?)

i havent sent anything 'silly', not like nudes or anything lol just maybe a pic showing a v v small bit of cleavage it wasn't like early stage desperate, just recent.. but to no avail :s-smilie:

idk.. i should probably just continue normally to see where things go.
Original post by up the arse?
From reading that you sure damn sound desperate.... and a bit moist

i wish i could say you were wrong

Spoiler

Past decade*
i wish i could say you were wrong

Spoiler

dw there are many more like yourself
It's not like you're the only one craving d1ck
Maybe just be more forward ask him to finger you or just take his hand and put it down your trousers or just start jacking him off.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending