The Student Room Group

Do i need to list all the modules I have completed on UCAS application?

I have listed a level three extended diploma qualification.
it won't let me save this without me adding "module/unit 1".
When adding unit 1, it did not have the title listed on there, so i included it in the Other section.
My question is, since it won't let me leave it blank, is it required to add the rest of my units? I have done a lot of units so it would take a while
Original post by 545174
I have listed a level three extended diploma qualification.
it won't let me save this without me adding "module/unit 1".
When adding unit 1, it did not have the title listed on there, so i included it in the Other section.
My question is, since it won't let me leave it blank, is it required to add the rest of my units? I have done a lot of units so it would take a while

you have to include all your units even if you have not completed them yet.
Reply 2
Original post by Mini_1999
you have to include all your units even if you have not completed them yet.

Are you sure? i just saved the qualification now and no message box popped up prompting me to add any more units
the message box only seems to pop up if i do not fill in at least one unit/module
Reply 3
Original post by 545174
Are you sure? i just saved the qualification now and no message box popped up prompting me to add any more units
the message box only seems to pop up if i do not fill in at least one unit/module

Unless you’re satisfied in applying to University with just one unit in your current course, if you’re really enthusiastic about uni, you will fill all of them and backdate every minute
Reply 4
Original post by wolto
Unless you’re satisfied in applying to University with just one unit in your current course, if you’re really enthusiastic about uni, you will fill all of them and backdate every minute

So are you saying it will look like i have only completed one unit within that course??
The qualification that i have listed is something ive already done and got my results for
Plus i wouldn't have got my grades without completing all my units so i dont think whoever reads it is gonna think ive only done one unit
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by 545174
So are you saying it will look like i have only completed one unit within that course??
The qualification that i have listed is something ive already done and got my results for
Plus i wouldn't have got my grades without completing all my units so i dont think whoever reads it is gonna think ive only done one unit

If you only list one module there’s a strong chance that your universities will ask you to provide the details after you apply. You might as well just list them up front instead of looking like you can’t follow simple instructions.
Original post by 545174

i had to do the same so i am sure
Reply 7
Original post by PQ
If you only list one module there’s a strong chance that your universities will ask you to provide the details after you apply. You might as well just list them up front instead of looking like you can’t follow simple instructions.

that's the thing, theres no instructions telling me to list them all.. but yeah ill fill them all in just in case :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by Mini_1999
i had to do the same so i am sure

thanks
Original post by 545174
that's the thing, theres no instructions telling me to list them all.. but yeah ill fill them all in just in case :smile:

The declaration you agree to when you send your application off stating that you’ve provided all of your qualifications in full.
Reply 10
Original post by PQ
The declaration you agree to when you send your application off stating that you’ve provided all of your qualifications in full.

thank you for reminding me!!
Reply 11
Original post by PQ

Hi i just wanted to add, the unit/modules go in numerical order and ive completed diff units
for the units that ive not completed, what to do i put in? or do i just skip it?
thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending