The Student Room Group

How do I find a man who will buy me the engagement ring I want?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Then you must know nothing about rich men because a lot of them date women who look like me. So I'm sorry that no women wants you but hey, that ain't my problem. Bye now

If you were that good looking you wouldn't be on a student forum asking people how to get with a rich man?
What do you have to offer a man?
Original post by I hate money
If you were that good looking you wouldn't be on a student forum asking people how to get with a rich man?

So what are you saying, that TSR is for ugly people only? Your average logic from a beta male...
I'm happy dating older though

If that’s what you’re happy to do then go for it!
Suck your own damn **** then

I'd rather get a blowjob for free of another girl than pay 8 grand to get sucked off my your skanky gold-digging gob :rofl:
I think there are some dating sites specifically targeted at rich older men, you could try your luck with these?
Original post by It's****ingWOODY
I'd rather get a blowjob for free of another girl than pay 8 grand to get sucked off my your skanky gold-digging ass :rofl:

That’s good then, I’m sure OP isn’t interested in sucking anyone off who has a picture of their bicep as their dp.
Original post by Nebuchadnezzaṛ
What do you have to offer a man?

Plenty - good looks, banging size 8 body, naturally big chest, flirtatious, happy go lucky, good at banter, dress really well (and can dress sexy), still a virgin and have amazing blow job skills :wink: now tell me how many men would actually say no to that?
Plenty - good looks, banging size 8 body, naturally big chest, flirtatious, happy go lucky, good at banter, dress really well (and can dress sexy), still a virgin and have amazing blow job skills :wink: now tell me how many men would actually say no to that?

How do you know you have "amazing blow job skills" if you're a virgin?
Original post by It's****ingWOODY
I'd rather get a blowjob for free of another girl than pay 8 grand to get sucked off my your skanky gold-digging gob :rofl:

Cool, Go find that fatty who will swallow your 3 inches for free then and get off my thread
So what are you saying, that TSR is for ugly people only? Your average logic from a beta male...

I said if you were " *that good looking" you *** plus you don't keep a conversation going after you say bye.

Being a virgin means no intercourse. They've used my top hole but not the bottom.
Original post by I hate money
I said if you were " *that good looking" you *** plus you don't keep a conversation going after you say bye.

So again you're saying there's no one THAT good looking on here??
Original post by del1rious
That’s good then, I’m sure OP isn’t interested in sucking anyone off who has a picture of their bicep as their dp.

True that :lol: what a **** that guy is
Being a virgin means no intercourse. They've used my top hole but not the bottom.

lol ok
Reply 35

lovin those detective skills

:congrats:

OP = Troll
Original post by ANM775
lovin those detective skills

:congrats:

OP = Troll

I knew it was a troll; he types like a man, just engaging him out of boredom :lol:
Reply 37
Well if you've got the looks and you're willing to date older men then yes finding a rich guy is the way to go. Plenty of sugardaddy websites online but be warned - whilst these men might be generous a lot of them will want more than a BJ in return. And many of them will be... how do I say this politely.... scraping the barrel. Not many attractive guys on there I'm afraid
Reply 38
I knew it was a troll; he types like a man, just engaging him out of boredom :lol:

I was in two minds about it myself

but the blowjob slip up just totally confirmed it for me...
I'm too aesthetic to buy you an expensive diamond ring. Find an ugly man and be way out of his league, then he will buy you the diamond, so you can predictably leave him and pawn off the ring for thousands.

Quick Reply

Latest