The Student Room Group

How do I find a man who will buy me the engagement ring I want?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
At least that someone will be getting his d wet, you go back to flexing your sad muscles that interest no woman.

Jealousy is an ugly trait, as is being a pussy and hiding behind anon :h:
Being a science student doesn't make you knowledgeable on everything, including English definitions.

another illiterate baffoon joins the pack
What a pointless thread.
G o l d d i g g e r
o
l
d
d
i
g
g
e
r
(edited 6 years ago)
says you doing who knows what and me being a science student you despicable **** - arrogant toerag. Oral sex is considered intercourse you baffoon.

OH WOW you're a science student(!) what type - gcse? :lol: hardly makes you a literary laureate. So piss off, you embarrassment
Original post by anonymous
oh wow you're a science student(!) what type - gcse? :lol: Hardly makes you a literary laureate. So piss off, you embarrassment

uni you prick
Original post by It's****ingWOODY
Jealousy is an ugly trait

as is bitterness
Says the slu* and sla* you disappointment
as is bitterness

What have I even got to be bitter about? :rofl:
uni you prick

lol don't you mean 'degree' then, you stupid little dumbo :lol:
What have I even got to be bitter about? :rofl:

Dunno, why you so bitter in my thread then?
Dunno, why you so bitter in my thread then?

I'm not even being bitter, just taking the piss tbh. Don't take things so seriously :wink:
I'm not even being bitter, just taking the piss tbh. Don't take things so seriously :wink:

Take your own advice... and some lemon with that pint of bitter :wink:
Take your own advice... and some lemon with that pint of bitter :wink:

Sorry, I don't drink any alcohol, let alone bitter :tongue:
Original post by anonymous
lol don't you mean 'degree' then, you stupid little dumbo :lol:

A goldigger is a prick and a loser aka you - you bloody anonymous person that's why you're a troll and a wettie. I'm anonymous as unlike you I know people on this site. You're a coward not facing the truth - such ignorance.
No, this is not a troll post.
work for the ring yourself you lazy ****
A goldigger is a prick and a loser aka you - you bloody anonymous person that's why you're a troll and a wettie. I'm anonymous as unlike you I know people on this site. You're a coward not facing the truth - such ignorance.

Ok... beautiful soliloquy(!)
Oh sure that old chestnut, people 'know you' on here. A truly brave guy wouldn't be afraid to to reveal his true thoughts even to the people who 'know him'. Nice try.
And stop derailing as to why you're pretty stupid for an apparent science honours student.
work for the ring yourself you lazy ****

Who the **** works for their own engagement ring? How's about you take your own advice so that one day you may actually be able to afford stuff for your woman. Sad t wat
your a coward and a lazy **** the country needs to get rid of lazy shits who don't deserve benefits and should be left to fend for themselves. I feel sorry for the people who know you.

good day you timewaster

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending